BOSS UP LLC'S NEW WEB SITE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit, thanks for listening.

More songs up later. If you liked the "I'm Rollin" you'd likely enjoy the album. The two songs on the myspace, personally are my least favorite.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I checked em out and not feeling but one beat and dont like the new style but 1 love.
i meant to ask you......did you listen to those Triple Up tracks? Cause those are Syko beats. if you went to the site, you'd know that there's like 8 or 9 Syke slaps on that album.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Cut that shit out. You haven't even begun to see me argue. And that's no joke.

I'm glad you like his album. And it doesn't bother me that you don't like a few songs that my homies have done. Cause you make yourself pretty clear by what you say pimp.

I was also surprised you didn't like the songs Syko did beats for. That's all. If you want to see me argue, lets just sit down face to face.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Cool, I thought so. Thanks for clarifying. lol By the way dog, you really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I honestly don't like those songs from the Gwop album that are on the myspace. The first one ain't that bad, but "Ain't Even Pimpin" or whatever aint' really my shit. And I told my guy that when we put them on the myspace. But do you really think I'd lead you astray? SHIT!

I got a pre-released copy of the Gwop if you'd like to hear more of it. And I'm not talkin shit, or trying to be "hard" and meet up with you over some stupid shit. I'm just being nice.

WWW.BOSSUP.US

"GWOP DON'T MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP" NOW ON SALE IN THE STORE.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol :)

Just makin sure you know I ain't tryina threaten you, cause people mistake me being how I am for trying to be aggressive and hostile a lot of the time.

More songs are going up on the myspace, I'll try to get BD to put up a few song that I LIKE...lol....Although that RELAX MACKIN is THE CUT....