BEST DAGO PRODUCERZ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
boog again

DANK----holla at me man ....i aint talked to u in a while.....any of my real niggas who know me or want to holla i make knoccs....6198869615 for the billionth time....one .... aaaaaaaaand pleaaaaase do not play on my line....uh 1

Feb 21, 2004
www.myspace.com
NIGGA THIS HEATERVILLE!!!! DAVE MUTHA FUCKIN MOSS.. GET IT RIGHT YA BITCH!!! WATCH OUT HATERS!!! IM ON THE MOVE NOW... WHO ELSE YOU KNOW MAKIN THIS MUCH NOISE WITH NOTHIN OUT RIGHT NOW.. NO CREDITS .. NO NOTHIN.. JUS HEAT NIGGA...WHO YALL KNOW THAT GOTTA SONG SPINNIN ON Z90 EVERYDAY NIGGA... THAT "BEAUTIFUL DAY" BY YOUNG SICC WAS PRODUCED BY ME!!. SHIT IVE BEEN TOLD BY THE BEST OUT HERE.. LIKE I SAID ALL IM DOIN NOW IS GLUEIN IT DOWN!! AND IM WILLIN TO EXCEPT CRITICISM... BUT WE ALL WILL SEE AFTER I DROP THIS DAYGO KOMPILATION.. HEATERVILLE GOT ITS OWN SOUND AND AINT NOBODY FUCKIN WIT IT!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
HeaterVille said:
NIGGA THIS HEATERVILLE!!!! DAVE MUTHA FUCKIN MOSS.. GET IT RIGHT YA BITCH!!! WATCH OUT HATERS!!! IM ON THE MOVE NOW... WHO ELSE YOU KNOW MAKIN THIS MUCH NOISE WITH NOTHIN OUT RIGHT NOW.. NO CREDITS .. NO NOTHIN.. JUS HEAT NIGGA...WHO YALL KNOW THAT GOTTA SONG SPINNIN ON Z90 EVERYDAY NIGGA... THAT "BEAUTIFUL DAY" BY YOUNG SICC WAS PRODUCED BY ME!!. SHIT IVE BEEN TOLD BY THE BEST OUT HERE.. LIKE I SAID ALL IM DOIN NOW IS GLUEIN IT DOWN!! AND IM WILLIN TO EXCEPT CRITICISM... BUT WE ALL WILL SEE AFTER I DROP THIS DAYGO KOMPILATION.. HEATERVILLE GOT ITS OWN SOUND AND AINT NOBODY FUCKIN WIT IT!!
Aint That the truth

Jun 23, 2005
all you all are speaking about is rapp beats only blood and nothing else.what about r&b and reggae,rock,gingles,jazz,and all well rounded producers/musicians,this catagory disqualifies the beat makers verses producers,yall niggas are narrow minded,ajamu,slikk rikk,steve vicious,sand man,rob the riddler just to name a few,are all musicians/producers meaning these fellas can play anything from ear to performing live with a band,a lot of these niggas you guys are talking about don't qualify and can't perform live.anybody nowadays can make a beat with the exception of seqeuncers and the technology they have nowa days just about,but can these niggas play the piano or keyboards live like the niggas ive mentioned.name the niggas who have performed with live with bands.

Apr 8, 2006
Re: Young Swifty

SBdaFordBloksta said:
U and Swift used to be real deal what happend wit tha homie? why aint he MONEYHUNGRY? That might be a deep question.....U could PM me if u dont want to mayn line that one......Yeah I heard the diss songs and shit niggaz is really on wax wit it....was really folx? I remember when ALL yall was Low Bottum Recordz'd out......yeah..... thats a whole nother convo..... but what iiz it mayn
Let the record reflect that when I lived with Swiff in Diego, my buddy Swiff worked on his music every damn day. Just because he stayed to his self don't mean shit! All of Swiff's music is THA BEST! B.I.P. Sexy Swiff! I miss you, and I love you! And as long as I'm around you WON'T ever be forgotten.
XOXO Lovely:cry:

Aug 7, 2004
Biggest : Ecay
Best : VMF & Cricet for that Daygo sound
Auditory for that universal sound
Me cause I'm a cocky muthafucka and my pride wouldn't let me write
this without mentioning myself.

Mar 1, 2006
THE MOSS SLEPT ON PRODUCER IS... OOPS I SAID IT!

HeaterVille said:
C'Mon Now.... i feel yall when you say shit is not better, its just different.. but really tho.. you gotta wonder why some cats go further or appeal more to the people than others... music is a reflection but it has to be music first.... meanin you have to have an ear for it... cats that jus buy a keyboard not knowin which note is which and think they can put a beat together usually have a hard time doin so...
IF U WANT A BEAT THAT'S HEAT, AND SO YA SONG'LL FIT DAVE MOSS IS IT. ON THE SET!!!! CHIN UP CHEST OUT KEEP FUCKIN' WITH THE BEST OUT. (BIG JUNE NIGGA!)
DAVE GOT THAT LAZY CLAP DOWN PACK, HE'KA MAKE IT GANGSTA TOO, WHATEVER'S RIGHT FA U, YADIG. NOT ONLY THAT, HE'LL MAKE U SHAKE UP A LEG, UNTIL YOU WAKE UP THE DEAD. ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE MY NIGGA. I PUT UP A BALL ON THAT, AND THEN THE HOTTEST VERSE ON SICCNESS WINS WHAT? RIDE WIT'CHA BEATMAKER.