BEST DAGO PRODUCERZ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
Some mo SD real talk.......

Ecay Uno said:
Let siccness.net sponsor a competition. Put all the "so called" producerers in seperate rooms w/their equpiment & a time limit & c what happens. The winner gets a prize. Everybody gon think it's them or, somebody is "hatin" on them bcuz ur name aint on the list. Let's have a real contest & let the people judge. Just a suggestion.

Like that there that!!.......thats money......I'd like to g that come together like 2 lez wit open legz..... can u dig it.....

Feb 10, 2004
www.soundclick.com
its a few others too, i just cant think of their names. but its almost impossible to say who is best, when music is an extension of ones inner self and reflection of their trials and tribulations. nobody sucks, their just different. i know i still have alot to learn, "as long as my ego never gets bigger than my bank account".

Jul 10, 2002
CIARO said:
its almost impossible to say who is best, when music is an extension of ones inner self and reflection of their trials and tribulations. nobody sucks, their just different.
Nothing truer said. Production is about SONG makin. Puttin the right talent w/ the right music. Beats is beats. People like what they like 4 their own PERSONAL reasons & like U say, AINT NO BEST. We just use that as fuel in this competition. Bcuz that's what we do. We compete. With music, the competition is in songs & NOT personal. When Folx distort the music that's when it goes beyond competition. But being competitive is by far 1 of our best musical attributes. That's how we grow, if we apply it correctly.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
dank_sanatra said:
yea ill give it up to all the diego vets on there production and shit its all love...but understand that there is some new producer hear in diego that go by the name BATKAVE PRODUCTIONS. which is me dank muthafuckin sanatra and hartman.www.batkaverecordings.com

Just heard of ya'll today thru Obnoxious from what I heard ya'll nice. Keep up the hustle

Feb 21, 2004
www.myspace.com
C'Mon Now.... i feel yall when you say shit is not better, its just different.. but really tho.. you gotta wonder why some cats go further or appeal more to the people than others... music is a reflection but it has to be music first.... meanin you have to have an ear for it... cats that jus buy a keyboard not knowin which note is which and think they can put a beat together usually have a hard time doin so...

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
kyro the only mufucka who said my name( big ups my nig holla at me 619-886-9615) wtf? oh my bad.....i forgot.....i am kinda wack...or....whatever..........well see......big upas to batkave , ecayt, elow , kyro, steve , and criccet i aint even got a chance.....lol.....im kinda jus jokin.....anybody who need knoc holla at the youngest hottest producer/rapper on earth.......

Oct 5, 2004
E-LOW GRIMMIE WRECK

WELL, I LIKE TO THINK OF MYSELF AS THE HARDEST & GRIMMIEST NOT DA BEST. I PRODUCE THE GRIMMIEST RECORDS IN SAN DIEGO. IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF MY PRODUCTION THEN PICK UP THE HOUND FOUNDATION(WHOLE ALBUM), MITCHY SLICK (TRACK 2&3), DON DIEGO (9 TRACK),LIL B-STONE STREETGAME CD/DVD (WHOLE ALBUM), MARY JANE JUNKEEZ(4 TRACKS),LUNCH MEAT (DONT BE MAD ABOUT IT 11 OF 12 TRACKS) DAMU CLASSICS (EVERY TRACK BUT 2) JUST TO NAME A FEW. BUT IF I HAD TO PICK ONE. IT WOULD BE STEVE (VMF). HE HAS A SMOOTH BEEFY SOUND. BUT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GRIMMIE GANGSTA ASS TRACKS HIT ME UP AT 619-991-0746 E-LOW GRIMMIE RECORDS]