BEST DAGO PRODUCERZ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
question 4 Coop?

VILLANOVA said:
It Depends On What Kind Of Sound U Want

Batkave Is On Fire Right Now.
And All The Vets Been Doing There Thing...
U and Swift used to be real deal what happend wit tha homie? why aint he MONEYHUNGRY? That might be a deep question.....U could PM me if u dont want to mayn line that one......Yeah I heard the diss songs and shit niggaz is really on wax wit it....was really folx? I remember when ALL yall was Low Bottum Recordz'd out......yeah..... thats a whole nother convo..... but what iiz it mayn

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
SBdaFordBloksta said:
U and Swift used to be real deal what happend wit tha homie? why aint he MONEYHUNGRY? That might be a deep question.....U could PM me if u dont want to mayn line that one......Yeah I heard the diss songs and shit niggaz is really on wax wit it....was really folx? I remember when ALL yall was Low Bottum Recordz'd out......yeah..... thats a whole nother convo..... but what iiz it mayn
LOL... what it do pimp u bringing up some treal shit. but hey kids become teenagers and then men. and everybody aint got the same vision ya dig but swift still on my right hand side he has over 50 songs recorded...for me aint to much changed i'm still doing what i been doing..but i'm concentrating on this money hungry movement, its a thin line between hatin and jealousy and shit all things dont last forever...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
SBdaFordBloksta said:
You Can Check Some Of His Newer Shit Out At My Space Hit Him Up Check Out His Music Tell Him What U Think....
Click The Link Below It Will Take U To His PAge...

Shifty Young Swifty

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
4 COOP

VILLANOVA said:
LOL... what it do pimp u bringing up some treal shit. but hey kids become teenagers and then men. and everybody aint got the same vision ya dig but swift still on my right hand side he has over 50 songs recorded...for me aint to much changed i'm still doing what i been doing..but i'm concentrating on this money hungry movement, its a thin line between hatin and jealousy and shit all things dont last forever...
I uderstand it....We all been through it. I just know the homie is FIRE.... We got a few karoke machine songs from when we was like in th 9th grade...Niggaz been doin this shit for A LONG TIME!! I was jus wonderin... I peeped the money hungry site dont trip...... Sonny Bo stay up on it.....I just know beneath the bad blood niggaz still got love 4 eachother ya dig.... Why aint he MONEY HUNGRY ENT?

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
4 Coop

VILLANOVA said:
You Can Check Some Of His Newer Shit Out At My Space Hit Him Up Check Out His Music Tell Him What U Think....
Click The Link Below It Will Take U To His PAge...

Shifty Young Swifty
I heard some of the shit he got wit ECAY it's fire....I chopped it up wit him when we was out in AZ (u know how a pimp do!!) Niggaz got heat...Shit me and Swift been supposed to collab since 2000 we 5 years late.... We been doin this shit since before high school....I'll be 23 this year....Niggaz is tryin 2 make it happen ya dig..... I know u know we aint no Rookiez.... I just wanted to know why aint the homie Signed wit u and Irocc? He was there before it cracked.....yadida

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
SBdaFordBloksta said:
I uderstand it....We all been through it. I just know the homie is FIRE.... We got a few karoke machine songs from when we was like in th 9th grade...Niggaz been doin this shit for A LONG TIME!! I was jus wonderin... I peeped the money hungry site dont trip...... Sonny Bo stay up on it.....I just know beneath the bad blood niggaz still got love 4 eachother ya dig.... Why aint he MONEY HUNGRY ENT?
Many Reasons My Nigg We Never Really Set Down And Talked About That Swift Is Trying To Do His Own Thing But Who Know's What The Future HAs In Store He Has Some Newer Musik On The Swift Musik Link Check Your Boy Out.
SWIFT MUSIK

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
4 coop

VILLANOVA said:
Many Reasons My Nigg We Never Really Set Down And Talked About That Swift Is Trying To Do His Own Thing But Who Know's What The Future HAs In Store He Has Some Newer Musik On The Swift Musik Link Check Your Boy Out.
SWIFT MUSIK
I'm listenin 2 it right now...It's Fire.....The homie is hard.....SONNY BO IZ REAL....REAL RECOGNIZE REAL ya dig...you already know what it iz....I just wanted to know why he aint on a bigger level.... yadida...... Niggaz aint young no more....WE ALL MONEY HUNGRY.. understand it...About this paper.....jus curious..

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
SBdaFordBloksta said:
I'm listenin 2 it right now...It's Fire.....The homie is hard.....SONNY BO IZ REAL....REAL RECOGNIZE REAL ya dig...you already know what it iz....I just wanted to know why he aint on a bigger level.... yadida...... Niggaz aint young no more....WE ALL MONEY HUNGRY.. understand it...About this paper.....jus curious..
I Heard The Hell Outta That....

And Dave Moss Of Heaterville Is The Reason.... Believe That

That Samoanigga Young Sau

Jul 10, 2002
Let siccness.net sponsor a competition. Put all the "so called" producerers in seperate rooms w/their equpiment & a time limit & c what happens. The winner gets a prize. Everybody gon think it's them or, somebody is "hatin" on them bcuz ur name aint on the list. Let's have a real contest & let the people judge. Just a suggestion.

Feb 21, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yeah I feel you on that... cause alot of niggaz think they hard one way or the other... nigga let the beats do tha talkin... straight up!!! jus cause you flood the streets wit beats dont make you tight.... that jus gives you respect.... let the talent speak for itself
and let REAL MC's judge it... Dave Moss is down for that all day