BEST DAGO PRODUCERZ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Ecay Uno said:
Let siccness.net sponsor a competition. Put all the "so called" producerers in seperate rooms w/their equpiment & a time limit & c what happens. The winner gets a prize. Everybody gon think it's them or, somebody is "hatin" on them bcuz ur name aint on the list. Let's have a real contest & let the people judge. Just a suggestion.
What Happened To This??? Im Just Wondering Can The Siccness Make It Happen?? Yall Make A Million Other Things Happen LOL... Does This Sound Like The Business Peoples?? What Yall Think....

That Samoanigga Young Sau

Dec 28, 2004
Ecay is the best producer....his beats are tight as fuck, I ain't feeling everyone that's spittin' on his tracks besides ecay and mackvillin, I don't know about cee wee and lc janet, i'm not feeling them at all. just my opinion.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Ive got to sayall dago producers are good at what they do but i wanna hear ecay, steve, cricket,on some other shit,different type of beats

I have to say e-low,is nice wit it to,and dave moss shows some real potential

lets show some respect and put slick rick up in the mix, true pioneer,with a little more hustle he could really make it crack

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
I Just Got Off the Phone Right Now Wit Rick.... Nigga Is Appreciating Yall Given His Respects In The Game, Hes Been In It Too Long.... But Yeah 50cal Is Yo Name Phil, That Nigga Asked Me To Ask U That.... And Also Wassup Wit The Producer Contest???
Nobody Feelin That?
That Samoanigga Young Sau

Apr 20, 2005
Hey yall, who's CD should I get to hear some E-Low beats?

I havent been home inna while to keep up with some SD shit.
Hook me up!!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah that nigga Rasan from the Jetsons got some flame!!!!!.... of course Ecay and Cricet.... Silas.... I ain't really heard that nigga J-Boog shit...I only met him once.... Face from the $idewayz camp...my nigga Sandman got heat.... ooooh shit... my nigga Illicit got FIRE!!!!.... his big bro Mackvillin.... E-Low... my dude Al Rasoul got some of the tightest shit I heard outta Dago... some industry shit...... but not LAME industry shit... some shit that can take you all the way.... my nigga Cullen aka Most Wanted.... damn, it's so much talent out this way.... DAGO to the TIP TOP.....

Mar 15, 2003
Stee-Vicious is the standard for producers in Dago, period. 2 many niggas C trying to steal his shine but everybody know he the man behind the boards, Real Spit! San Diego legend 4 sho!

Sep 16, 2003
There's alot of tight producers out here. Of course niggas like Cricet, Steve Vicious, Ecay, Illicit, Rawj Dog, Minc-Loc, Dave Moss, Mark Sweat, Nice, there's my young homies Mike Myers and J-Bone, so many out here. I never heard and beats from J-Boog, but I would like to. Peace.