Berner Sits Down With Damon Campbell Speaks About Siccness.net & Dutch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
With Twista huh? Can you spit anywhere near as fast as Twista, Berner @Berner ?

You have been given an opportunity to really make it in the game and touch a wide audience thanks to Wiz. So step your lyrics and delivery up and show the world what you got.

Most rappers would KILL for that chance, remember that..

Props: fillyacup
Feb 8, 2003
lmaoooooooooo

they should make it mandatory for new artist to come thru here. bc siccness will put muthafukas thru the test. berner can thank this site though bc it sounds like it hit a nerve and made him push harder.

but for real salutes to berner though bc he went thru the darkness and now doing his thang.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2003
cool interview... ive been a fan of his music since he put out drought season and weekend at bernies..

its cool to see that his hard work is paying off for him

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'll go on record and say back in the early 00s I didnt slap berner shit. But since that 1st song with wiz and chris brown I respected his grind, still didnt slap'em just a few songs. But then iheard Urban Farmer and that changed my whole view on bruh I can easily say he one of the hardest coming out the bay and he work the hardest out the bay. Besides philthy & su what young nigga putting on for the bay like berner? And actually he put on more cuz they bout they movement strickly but berner mix bay niggas with his industry niggas and let connections happen. Boss shit

niggas can say what they want berner got gas now and know how to make songs, Gas as in like I really feel what this nigga be talkin about it aint no fake shit it come from a genuine place. Plus this nigga Really get money like niggas Really grab killa from his club. I actually aspire to come up like bruh. #Salute and im definitely grabbing DSCB.

This coming from a nigga that didnt listen to him At All so u know he improved and I cant hate on that.

Last edited: