Berner Sits Down With Damon Campbell Speaks About Siccness.net & Dutch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I still want his cookie cut
There's 5-6 different phenotypes of his cookie going around. They all have similar characteristics but all different in their own respect. I've been getting $1k a cut for the pheno I have but it's spreading fast and value declining.

Aug 17, 2002
The real deal gsc pheno supposedely only a handful of people have? Nonetheless it's great genetics. Pretty sure I've never blazed the original but still have smoked some dank ones as well as some bleh ones. The memorable ones ranged from super heady that kept me from sleeping to one that made my legs wabble. I've nevrr hit the sherbert but I'm sure you can pull some quAlity out of sherbert bag seeds.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
The real deal gsc pheno supposedely only a handful of people have? Nonetheless it's great genetics. Pretty sure I've never blazed the original but still have smoked some dank ones as well as some bleh ones. The memorable ones ranged from super heady that kept me from sleeping to one that made my legs wabble. I've nevrr hit the sherbert but I'm sure you can pull some quAlity out of sherbert bag seeds.
Yea they got the original cookie locked down & won't share outside the circle. The other cookie phenos are dank tho(forum, ogkb, platinum). If you're in the bay there's a couple clubs they Vends to. The hemp center in SF is where they kicks it and you can find their cookies and sherbet there. Waterfall wellness in SF also carries their nug. The cookie co in San Jose occasionally has sherbet and the thin mint cookie. Blum in Oakland always has fire cooks & OG. I'm gonna crack my sherby seed fasho.

Last edited:
Props: Walkin

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
which cut do you have?
I have 6 different phenos, the only ones documented are the dark heart nursery platinum cut, forum cut, and ogkb. The others are just presumed s1 bag seeds. The ogkb is the highest yielding and slowest veg, and considered the best pheno. The animal cookie isn't from the same cats and is a sunset OG x forum GSC . there's a small circle that bred that as well As Nu wave, blue ivy, & the truth OG.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Yea they got the original cookie locked down & won't share outside the circle. The other cookie phenos are dank tho(forum, ogkb, platinum). If you're in the bay there's a couple clubs their circle Vends to. The hemp center in SF is where their circle kicks it and you can find their cookies and sherbet there. Waterfall wellness in SF also carries their nug. The cookie co in San Jose occasionally has sherbet and the thin mint cookie. Blum in Oakland always has fire cooks & OG. I'm gonna crack my sherby seed fasho.
the cookie co in sj is bullshit. worst cookies i ever smoked. always harsh and always shitty nugs. sometimes has PM sometimes has botritis. they must spray avid or shuttle on that shit cuz it fucks up throats and gives light headaches.
they claim its berners club, but really its just theraleaf changing their name and trying to get rich off the name.

the best cookies are at hemp center and green door.
and personally i think the ones at the door are better.

and about the original cut being on lock. its not.
the people in that circle gave it to friends, who gave it to friends, who mass produced it and marketed it to make money. thats how the strain went from super impossible to get, to being everywhere.
its all just hype. the strain is good, but its all for marketing.

Props: CoopDVill

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
the cookie co in sj is bullshit. worst cookies i ever smoked. always harsh and always shitty nugs. sometimes has PM sometimes has botritis. they must spray avid or shuttle on that shit cuz it fucks up throats and gives light headaches.
they claim its berners club, but really its just theraleaf changing their name and trying to get rich off the name.

the best cookies are at hemp center and green door.
and personally i think the ones at the door are better.

and about the original cut being on lock. its not.
the people in that circle gave it to friends, who gave it to friends, who mass produced it and marketed it to make money. thats how the strain went from super impossible to get, to being everywhere.
its all just hype. the strain is good, but its all for marketing.
I feel you on the cookie co shit, their wax is nasty ass butane soup too. I only get the sherbet from them when Berner drops it off, he announces it on twitter and IG. I disagree about the thin mint cookie, I've gotten GSC straight from that circle and its different than the ones I run and have seen. Shit you can kick it with the circle at hemp center every Friday and pieguy will smoke you out he likes to bless people's lungs. Take your thin mint up there and compare it I bet it's different from theirs.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Cookie is everywhere because someone reversed a s1 bag seed of the thin mint pheno and passed the cuts around.

DODE @DODE you ever fuck with Blum in Oakland?

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Cookie is everywhere because someone reversed a s1 bag seed of the thin mint pheno and passed the cuts around.

DODE @DODE you ever fuck with Blum in Oakland?
my platinum looks exactly like the one at GD and THC. my thin mint is slightly different but its almost identical. its just lighter in color.the thin mint is more picky i think.

and i havnt been to blum, but its green door's other club from what i can see.
the guy in the pic on their website was a budtender at GD and their menu is the same. GD had a club in san diego before they shut them all down.i managed a club in SD also.

and if berner is dropping cookies off there, im sure its his leftovers because its nothing like the shit in SF.

Props: mouth_my_nuts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Their sherb is dank but yea fuck cookie co I don't even like fuckin with clubs it's always better to know the groweR. 90% of the cookie at GD isn't coming from the cookie fam. The crops that go through THC are commercial crops pumped with PGRS which lowers quality for quantity...most commercial croppers use em. . I've compared the bulky thin mint nugs from THC to the smaller head stash nugs they roll up/smoke every day, same strain huge difference between the commercially grown and headstash garden quality. Everyone I talked to about agree'd it I've had this conversation with 5 or 6 people.

Props: DODE

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
DODE @DODE Go to 3:20 to hear the creator speak on it. Lets swap cuts bruh I have a few "thin mint" "platinum" cuts as well as the popular ones. Prop 215 compliant

Attachments

Last edited:
Props: DODE
Aug 17, 2002
These are various types of cookie nugs I've had. Jigga415 on instagram posts pics of the original cut and it looks quite different in full bloom than other ones. These pics represent the better cookies ive smoked. I also have pics of subpar ones. Third pic here has a nug of banana kush, and the 4th pic which looks less spectacular is some of the best nug I smoked this year.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my platinum looks exactly like the one at GD and THC. my thin mint is slightly different but its almost identical. its just lighter in color.the thin mint is more picky i think.

and i havnt been to blum, but its green door's other club from what i can see.
the guy in the pic on their website was a budtender at GD and their menu is the same. GD had a club in san diego before they shut them all down.i managed a club in SD also.

and if berner is dropping cookies off there, im sure its his leftovers because its nothing like the shit in SF.
which store in SD? i probably visited every single quality store regularly

yeah i know bruh at blum he worked at green door was always a coo guy

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
which store in SD? i probably visited every single quality store regularly

yeah i know bruh at blum he worked at green door was always a coo guy
it was also called green door. green door san diego.
they got shut down so fast tho, i think they suffered more of a loss than anything. from my personal experience im thinkin they lost about $110,000-$200.000

opening a club is a risk, it can be rewarding or you can lose everything.

Props: Mixerr