Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Aight the other night im over my homies crib wit my sisters bf, n were all chillen my homie told me about these cats the was trying to start shit n they wouldnt fight they just was pickin up shit so were chillen n this cat comes 2 the door slurring talkin shit so we str8 up told him this ant the place 2 be actin crazy, tuff wut ever u wanna call it, I left n came back n he was talkin to em like all er thangs cool then when i walk up he said u look like ur banging bitch, i said fuck u n walked up on em n he ran off like 2 houses down, I told him i was like u gone have another hole to breath in, he leaves so we all fogot about it, about three hours later were blowin n our partna who is mental came over n said there gone jump me we roll out bout 20 deep to like 8 them wit bats n knifes in shit, so my homie goes in in brangs out the K-47 wita 75 rounda clip on it, they bagged back a few steps in i told er 1 of em rush me bitch ass motha fukkaz, Someone called po po's so we dipped, We had kids at the house in shit so we be damned if we gone let somethings happen to da babies, long story short these pussy mothafuckaz talkin bout they gon pop n cant ever pop a fuckin balloon

Apr 16, 2008
Sorry about the unfortunate incident. I suppose the best advice I could offer you is not conflictual, but does involve ample warning to someone who obviously has a death wish, especially when they fuck with someone who has a mental condition. It takes a special type of bitch ass punk to fuck with a mentally challenged individual. All I can really say is that for every action, there is a equal and opposite re-action. Fuck them bitches in their ass with a broken broom stick and let god handle those who have no cooth.

Other than that peace to you and yours. Oh and by the way protecting the little ones is always top priority, I know if it was like that for any reason around my son I would have to cut so and so's head clean the fuck off and mail it to their Mama...

Peace out yo!

Redthunder>>>

Nov 14, 2002
damned if we gone let somethings happen to da babies, long story short these pussy mothafuckaz talkin bout they gon pop n cant ever pop a fuckin balloon
No... "Long story short" is...

You need to go back to school, for more reasons than one.

Nov 14, 2002
LOL *PUSHES GLASSES UP*
Perhaps if he weren't so fucking uneducated, this shit wouldn't be happening. Perhaps, because he'd be working a decent job and not living in a shithole of a town and hanging out with downs-syndrome-gangster-wannabes while pretending to take care of children while he was getting drunk and high.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it. You guys are right.

Keep on keepin' on, toughguy. See ya on the news.

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Perhaps if he weren't so fucking uneducated, this shit wouldn't be happening. Perhaps, because he'd be working a decent job and not living in a shithole of a town and hanging out with downs-syndrome-gangster-wannabes while pretending to take care of children while he was getting drunk and high.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it. You guys are right.

Keep on keepin' on, toughguy. See ya on the news.
^^^(racist)