Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Aight the other night im over my homies crib wit my sisters bf, n were all chillen my homie told me about these cats the was trying to start shit n they wouldnt fight they just was pickin up shit so were chillen n this cat comes 2 the door slurring talkin shit so we str8 up told him this ant the place 2 be actin crazy, tuff wut ever u wanna call it, I left n came back n he was talkin to em like all er thangs cool then when i walk up he said u look like ur banging bitch, i said fuck u n walked up on em n he ran off like 2 houses down, I told him i was like u gone have another hole to breath in, he leaves so we all fogot about it, about three hours later were blowin n our partna who is mental came over n said there gone jump me we roll out bout 20 deep to like 8 them wit bats n knifes in shit, so my homie goes in in brangs out the K-47 wita 75 rounda clip on it, they bagged back a few steps in i told er 1 of em rush me bitch ass motha fukkaz, Someone called po po's so we dipped, We had kids at the house in shit so we be damned if we gone let somethings happen to da babies, long story short these pussy mothafuckaz talkin bout they gon pop n cant ever pop a fuckin balloon
Your buddy brought out the AK47 and didnt use it? Why show a weapon and not fire it?

Nov 14, 2002
^^^(racist)
Yeah, because I can't tell by his awful spelling that he has little to no valuable education. I don't care what color you are, if you're too stupid to spell, then you shouldn't be allowed to type on message boards.

"Hey lemme tel peoplez on da intawebs bout how cool i am cuz i know people who have retard thugz cumin up in there crib talkn bout beef n gunz n there wuz weed n babies n dis is perzunal infermashun dat evryone on da siccness shuld here".

Get the fuck outta here.

Jun 5, 2004
that's funny because last night i ran up on this nigga cuz he was wearin magenta in a burgandy hood, and i shot him 48 times with my AK47. i had to smoke him, he was breathing wayyyyyy too much of my air

but i had a hunnid drum so i domed all of his 52 homies with the rest... i play call of duty 4 so u know im mean with them head shots...

the 5-0 tried to roll up on a nigga but i shot em as usual... i shot 17 cops but there was 18 so i ran up and maylayed tha last one

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
Yeah, because I can't tell by his awful spelling that he has little to no valuable education. I don't care what color you are, if you're too stupid to spell, then you shouldn't be allowed to type on message boards.

"Hey lemme tel peoplez on da intawebs bout how cool i am cuz i know people who have retard thugz cumin up in there crib talkn bout beef n gunz n there wuz weed n babies n dis is perzunal infermashun dat evryone on da siccness shuld here".

Get the fuck outta here.
shutup you racist bastard

Feb 5, 2006
that's funny because last night i ran up on this nigga cuz he was wearin magenta in a burgandy hood, and i shot him 48 times with my AK47. i had to smoke him, he was breathing wayyyyyy too much of my air

but i had a hunnid drum so i domed all of his 52 homies with the rest... i play call of duty 4 so u know im mean with them head shots...

the 5-0 tried to roll up on a nigga but i shot em as usual... i shot 17 cops but there was 18 so i ran up and maylayed tha last one

SAY WORD SON. SAVAGE SHIT. NOT AS BEASTY AS THUG-C BUT U GET PROPS FOR THAT OFF TOP

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Aight the other night im over my homies crib wit my sisters bf, n were all chillen my homie told me about these cats the was trying to start shit n they wouldnt fight they just was pickin up shit so were chillen n this cat comes 2 the door slurring talkin shit so we str8 up told him this ant the place 2 be actin crazy, tuff wut ever u wanna call it, I left n came back n he was talkin to em like all er thangs cool then when i walk up he said u look like ur banging bitch, i said fuck u n walked up on em n he ran off like 2 houses down, I told him i was like u gone have another hole to breath in, he leaves so we all fogot about it, about three hours later were blowin n our partna who is mental came over n said there gone jump me we roll out bout 20 deep to like 8 them wit bats n knifes in shit, so my homie goes in in brangs out the K-47 wita 75 rounda clip on it, they bagged back a few steps in i told er 1 of em rush me bitch ass motha fukkaz, Someone called po po's so we dipped, We had kids at the house in shit so we be damned if we gone let somethings happen to da babies, long story short these pussy mothafuckaz talkin bout they gon pop n cant ever pop a fuckin balloon
Sorry about the unfortunate incident. I suppose the best advice I could offer you is not conflictual, but does involve ample warning to someone who obviously has a death wish, especially when they fuck with someone who has a mental condition. It takes a special type of bitch ass punk to fuck with a mentally challenged individual. All I can really say is that for every action, there is a equal and opposite re-action. Fuck them bitches in their ass with a broken broom stick and let god handle those who have no cooth.

Other than that peace to you and yours. Oh and by the way protecting the little ones is always top priority, I know if it was like that for any reason around my son I would have to cut so and so's head clean the fuck off and mail it to their Mama...

Peace out yo!

Redthunder>>>
I didn't get past the second quote. Seriously, I don't know what to say. The first post is hilarious and the second of the quotes was almost too much.

It's shit like this that makes Siccness great.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
we roll out bout 20 deep to like 8 them wit bats n knifes in shit, so my homie goes in in brangs out the K-47 wita 75 rounda clip on it, they bagged back a few steps in i told er 1 of em rush me bitch ass motha fukkaz, Someone called po po's so we dipped, We had kids at the house in shit so we be damned if we gone let somethings happen to da babies, long story short these pussy mothafuckaz talkin bout they gon pop n cant ever pop a fuckin balloon

off yourself....

Apr 26, 2002
He pulled the k 2 let em know we will bust n half the fucken block was outside (snitchs) see shit to, besides if they was real the would have been back bout now n no i didnt post this to prove myself or anyone else, I dont c the need 2, N the comment about working an job in hangin wit wut eva the fuck was said dont mean shit I make 17.00 an hour partna, N drama dont have shit to do with the area you in its the stupid mothafuckaz in that area