Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I just saw a line of state troopers from KY to NY chasing a rusted out Pinto down the Wantagh Parkway, and someone was firing bazookas from the busted out back window. I'm pretty sure it was Thug C drivin and the downs syndrome kid firin' the bazooka.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
He raisin the next genrayshun
That's the babies and he aint gone let nothin happen to em
Thug C sings em lullabys at night as he sits with the "k-47" in his lap ready to dump on bustas on site, 20 deep at the crib, methd out teen jaws grinding away as they wait with knives and bats for someone to trespass on the turf and get all crazy.
As he carves his enemies names on .223 shell casings and getting the block tatted on his neck at the same time
he catches a glipse of a full moon and the glow of the mortar shells on the ground .....a tear comes to his eye and the music fades in

Oh Whaaaaaaaat a wonderfuuuuuuuuul wooooooorld

Apr 26, 2002
I just now i repeat just now signed in n remember'd i posted this n im surprised it lasted thing long, yeah dat me my pics n no i do not live in a tray-lor so get ya shit str8, I live in south lou-evil right by Churchill, N wuts wit all the hatin but yeah right Its the siccness real will recognize real I gots a crib get ya money up b real dats wut the siccness is n b real wit ya self