bay are rap segregation (if you can't beat the black man destroy him):

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2004
I want to engage K @killa tay because he said he wants to enlighten those who want his knowledge. I would like to absorb his knowledge. Understand his thought process. He asked for someone to engage him with intellect. I believe our banter could have substance instead of thread upon thread of jokes.

Dec 3, 2006
Ant all rappers do this. Let's use some of the most famous rappers as examples. Jay-Z and Kanye. They left everyone they started with and now surround themselves around mostly white people. I don't know why but they do. Dr. Dre also. So to just single out rappers of a certain race is absurd!

Jan 4, 2004
Ant all rappers do this. Let's use some of the most famous rappers as examples. Jay-Z and Kanye. They left everyone they started with and now surround themselves around mostly white people. I don't know why but they do. Dr. Dre also. So to just single out rappers of a certain race is absurd!
Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I am not saying that these white artist shouldn't, I am just bringing it to the light for those that are not enlightened.

This is the music business and I am just an outsider watching the trend with my 3rd eye vision. And would like to have others be able to open their 3rd eye and see it with clarity. Are you a sheep following your favorite artist because you look like them? You rising the power to someone just because you look like them?

Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison would capitalize in the same fashion if they had a stake in the scene. The wealthy tarnish peoples reputations to become successors (Jim Baker to Jimmy Swaggart), do corporate take overs, can't wait to take over the position of the dead (look at apple).
how do you feel specifically about a guy like smoov-e? seems like he has been making tracks with guys of many ethnicities/backgrounds for quite some time now, and if this is the real ant dog, i'm pretty sure you were on one of his last albums, and it was ill

Jan 4, 2004
how do you feel specifically about a guy like smoov-e? seems like he has been making tracks with guys of many ethnicities/backgrounds for quite some time now, and if this is the real ant dog, i'm pretty sure you were on one of his last albums, and it was ill
I will not speak ill or negatively about smoov-e, but I would like to hear andre nickatina's views on him? I respect smoov-e for doing so much with the art form. He has done a hip/rock thing, a hip/country thing. His own lane. But how loyal is he to nickatina to this day...we do not know. How loyal would he of been to Mac Dre? And one of my views kind of did lead towards him just to see if anyone caught it.

And I am ~not~ ant diddley dog of bad n-fluenz.

Jan 4, 2004
Peace be unto Kreayshawn, peace be unto DZ, peace be unto Soz.

On a national front:

Eminem still works with Dr. Dre and is loyal to talking about who brought him to the forefront in every major media outlet and platform he is given a chance to express himself on. Props and respect due.

Iggy Azalea has shown loyalty for now to T.I., who took her from a country singer and created a rap image for her and got people to sit down with her and teach her how to rap and create rap songs (the team did a great job with making her hit song sound like Eve and Gwen Stefani).

Jul 22, 2003
But how loyal is he to nickatina to this day...we do not know..
Pretty sure he just recently did a tour with Andre Nickatina up and down the coast (Portland down to So Cal). As the OPENING ACT for Andre. He also has Nickatina featured on the single for his most recent project. Not sure if that counts as "Loyalty" to you but it does count as business.

Your obviously speaking on someone in particular and there are so few successful bay area white rappers, and only few successful bay area rappers in general.

Im not sticking up for "bay area white rappers" at all but i'm just trying understand where this is coming from. I'm also not saying what you touched on in your original post is wrong or false but i'm trying to put it into context.

I honestly don't think there really is much "success" or money in the bay rap scene for this to apply.

Jan 4, 2004
Pretty sure he just recently did a tour with Andre Nickatina up and down the coast (Portland down to So Cal). As the OPENING ACT for Andre. He also has Nickatina featured on the single for his most recent project. Not sure if that counts as "Loyalty" to you but it does count as business.

Your obviously speaking on someone in particular and there are so few successful bay area white rappers, and only few successful bay area rappers in general.

Im not sticking up for "bay area white rappers" at all but i'm just trying understand where this is coming from. I'm also not saying what you touched on in your original post is wrong or false but i'm trying to put it into context.

I honestly don't think there really is much "success" or money in the bay rap scene for this to apply.
I honestly didn't know that smoov-e did a tour with andre nickatina recently. So my apology for using him as an example. I actually used him also in a random analogy, and thus that wasn't right.

And it is artist(s), and not an artist in which I am speaking. And an artist doesn't have to be successful to have done this. That is the sad thing is they are being Benedict Arnold's and Judas Iscariot's when the level of success and credibility is so miniscule. Yet that lust to be commander is more powerful to them then basic fundamentals of humanity and honor.

And I am not saying necessarily you, but I see many trying to make this about 1 artist. And they are really trying to force that even when not the case, and that goes to the indoctrination, thought reform and coercive persuasion that they have absorbed.