bay are rap segregation (if you can't beat the black man destroy him):

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
As a white devil myself, I would just like to point out that oppressing bay area rappers is pretty low on my agenda. Keeping people of color from voting through voter ID laws and felony restrictions, as well as anti immigration policy takes up most of my time. I usually only get around to bay rappers on Tuesdays.

Jan 4, 2004
malik zulu shabazz, prince na'jee shaka muhammad, may the enlightenment of dr. khallid abdul muhammad live on. may those who are not to be blinded and not to be sheep led by a goat have their minds freed from the propaganda laid on sonic waves and energy placed on their music files.

Jan 4, 2004
this is happening this very moment in bay area rap...

"the ~family~ where inspired in part by manson's belief in ~helter skelter~, an apocalyptic war believed would arise from tension over racial relations between blacks and whites"

and there are people who want this. so they can profit solely.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
this is happening this very moment in bay area rap...

"the ~family~ where inspired in part by manson's belief in ~helter skelter~, an apocalyptic war believed would arise from tension over racial relations between blacks and whites"

and there are people who want this. so they can profit solely.
Who are these people? Look man, we don't want you to speak in riddles or parables. A lot of people here don't have the cognitive ability to discern and critical thought is a massive leap.

PLAIN ENGLISH. ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT WHITE RAPPER(s) AWAX FOR EXAMPLE, ARE IN COLUSION WITH EACH OTHER AND ARE USING WHITE FANS ON SITES LIKE THIS TO BUILD RACIAL TENSION AND GARNER MORE FANS WHILE ALSO CREATING A BIGGER MARKET FOR THEMSELVES?

Say what you mean. I don't want to see no Allah Akbar shit. I don't want to see no seven headed beast coming from the sea mark of the beast charagma shit. I don't want see no Manson family cult leader shit.

PLAIN ENGLISH. EXPLAIN AND CALL PEOPLE OUT.

Jan 4, 2004
please ingest ~iboga root~ and open your mind. your 3rd eye and your mind will be opened and you will see clearly.

i will vanish now. i will return to siccness.net in 7 years, 7 months, on the 7th day at the 7th new hour.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
please ingest ~iboga root~ and open your mind. your 3rd eye and your mind will be opened and you will see clearly.

i will vanish now. i will return to siccness.net in 7 years, 7 months, on the 7th day at the 7th new hour.
I don't want to hear no Wizard of Oz shit. I don't hear no chakra shit, no 10th dimension shit, no peyote or wizard smoke shit (lol@whoever has smoked wizard smoke.)

Bottom line, it's time for you to explain what the fuck you are talking about or shake the spot.