bay are rap segregation (if you can't beat the black man destroy him):

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Just buy some more aint shit gonna prevent the spit
gotta be burnin when head turnin tryin to get ya'll learnin
Some equipment, especially vintage preamps and channel strips, simply can't be purchased any more.

The studio is the place to capture the sound or whatever vision a person has, not to smoke backwoods filled with whatever strain is making niggas cough up they lungs right now.

Jan 4, 2004
I am just saying that the ~below~ quote becomes seen and they exploit it. You can see the poison in some of the post already. Sheep following the goat.

"PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. HIP-HOP IS DESIGNED FOR WHITE PEOPLE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE VAST, OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF HIP-HOP’S CONSUMER BASE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF WESTERN CONSUMERS, FULL STOP. HIP-HOP MUST MEET WHITE PEOPLE’S DEMANDS IN ORDER TO BE FINANCIALLY VIABLE CONTENT FOR ADVERTISERS ON TV, RADIO AND THE INTERNET. HIP-HOP AS AN INDUSTRY SURVIVES ON WHITE PEOPLE’S MONEY. HIP-HOP AS A PRODUCT RELIES ON APPEALING TO THE WHIMS OF ITS PREDOMINANTLY WHITE FANBASE. COMMERCIALLY SUCCESSFUL HIP-HOP REFLECTS THE DESIRES AND TASTES OF WHITE PEOPLE. HIP-HOP IS ONE OF WHITE AMERICA’S FAVOURITE FORMS OF ESCAPE, WHERE YOU GET TO PROJECT AND LIVE OUT FANTASIES ABOUT SEX AND VIOLENCE THROUGH PEOPLE OF COLOUR. YOU ARE NOT ‘OUTSIDERS’ TO HIP-HOP, YOU ACTUALLY CONTROL ITS PRODUCTION, FORM AND DISTRIBUTION JUST BY BEING WHITE."

May 16, 2002
I am just saying that the ~below~ quote becomes seen and they exploit it. You can see the poison in some of the post already. Sheep following the goat.

"PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. HIP-HOP IS DESIGNED FOR WHITE PEOPLE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE VAST, OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF HIP-HOP’S CONSUMER BASE. WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF WESTERN CONSUMERS, FULL STOP. HIP-HOP MUST MEET WHITE PEOPLE’S DEMANDS IN ORDER TO BE FINANCIALLY VIABLE CONTENT FOR ADVERTISERS ON TV, RADIO AND THE INTERNET. HIP-HOP AS AN INDUSTRY SURVIVES ON WHITE PEOPLE’S MONEY. HIP-HOP AS A PRODUCT RELIES ON APPEALING TO THE WHIMS OF ITS PREDOMINANTLY WHITE FANBASE. COMMERCIALLY SUCCESSFUL HIP-HOP REFLECTS THE DESIRES AND TASTES OF WHITE PEOPLE. HIP-HOP IS ONE OF WHITE AMERICA’S FAVOURITE FORMS OF ESCAPE, WHERE YOU GET TO PROJECT AND LIVE OUT FANTASIES ABOUT SEX AND VIOLENCE THROUGH PEOPLE OF COLOUR. YOU ARE NOT ‘OUTSIDERS’ TO HIP-HOP, YOU ACTUALLY CONTROL ITS PRODUCTION, FORM AND DISTRIBUTION JUST BY BEING WHITE."
That makes no sense at all when there is people like Jay Z, L.A. Reid, Sean Combs, Dr. Dre etc. are filthy rich and own their companys etc. Naturally you will have to work with people / bosses / businessmen of all nationalitys.

You make sense of Hip Hop being exploited when it went mainstream, but a lot of artist from everywhere are in it for that reason. Lowriders, Breakdancing, damn even a celebritie's real life is exploited in reality shows today. And people of all colors are dipping in getting their money. It's not a color thing.

Jan 4, 2004
I am not saying that these white artist shouldn't, I am just bringing it to the light for those that are not enlightened.

This is the music business and I am just an outsider watching the trend with my 3rd eye vision. And would like to have others be able to open their 3rd eye and see it with clarity. Are you a sheep following your favorite artist because you look like them? You rising the power to someone just because you look like them?

Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison would capitalize in the same fashion if they had a stake in the scene. The wealthy tarnish peoples reputations to become successors (Jim Baker to Jimmy Swaggart), do corporate take overs, can't wait to take over the position of the dead (look at apple).

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

COLOUR?

FAVOURITE?

...the person who stated that quote isnt even from where hip hop originated

#MURICA

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I am not saying that these white artist shouldn't, I am just bringing it to the light for those that are not enlightened.

This is the music business and I am just an outsider watching the trend with my 3rd eye vision. And would like to have others be able to open their 3rd eye and see it with clarity. Are you a sheep following your favorite artist because you look like them? You rising the power to someone just because you look like them?

Bill Gates, Warren Buffett and Larry Ellison would capitalize in the same fashion if they had a stake in the scene. The wealthy tarnish peoples reputations to become successors (Jim Baker to Jimmy Swaggart), do corporate take overs, can't wait to take over the position of the dead (look at apple).
So once they open this "third eye" then what?

Feb 11, 2006

Nov 27, 2014
A wax and Woodie are the only 2 white rappers from the Bay I ever bought a cd of and I didn't know A Wax was white until last year and Woodie is dead Norteno gang banger. Playa Jay Tee is half Mexican and he's the most successful white rapper to ever come out the bay. If anything the bay just breads some dope ass white rappers and we all intermingle in fact I would say we the most racially diverse mixture in the rap game

Jan 4, 2004
So once they open this "third eye" then what?
Think for themselves. Do not follow someone just because they tell you to or say why you should. If they are breaking someone down to uplift them self then that may be a warning that something isn't correct.

"Your self worth only exists, if you can feel like you're worth something, if only to yourself."

They use that to quote to make you feel impowered by them breaking down the next man/artist that doesn't look like them (even if it takes slander at times). Then use the fact that you look like the oppressors reflection to get you to follow them.

If you follow anyone who uses deceit, lies, and the tearing down of another man/artist what does that make you? What makes that and thus you any different of the followers of Jim Jone or Charles Manson?

Are you Balinese committing Puputan? You're not? Then why do you follow your favorite rapper? Is it because they made you hate another artist? Is it because they told you they were greatness? Did they tell you follow me into battle?

What was the battle?

Jan 4, 2004
If you were on stage and your friend (doesn't even have to be a stage. Life in general), someone who has sat at a table and ate with you, someone who rode in a car with you, someone who shared their own personal money with you was being attacked what would you do? Film them? Run? Not help? Profit from their down fall?

Just a ramble.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Think for themselves. Do not follow someone just because they tell you to or say why you should. If they are breaking someone down to uplift them self then that may be a warning that something isn't correct.

"Your self worth only exists, if you can feel like you're worth something, if only to yourself."

They use that to quote to make you feel impowered by them breaking down the next man/artist that doesn't look like them (even if it takes slander at times). Then use the fact that you look like the oppressors reflection to get you to follow them.

If you follow anyone who uses deceit, lies, and the tearing down of another man/artist what does that make you? What makes that and thus you any different of the followers of Jim Jone or Charles Manson?

Are you Balinese committing Puputan? You're not? Then why do you follow your favorite rapper? Is it because they made you hate another artist? Is it because they told you they were greatness? Did they tell you follow me into battle?

What was the battle?
Everything you just said applies to any form of business not just bay rap.

Are your questions rhetorical or do you want me to answer them?

Jan 4, 2004
If you could not rap at all, but someone did a song with you (yes they charged you the first time), then did a song with you on like say your first 3 projects, then took you to do shows in humboldt, santa cruz, portland oregon, seattle washington when know one knew you. Then later asked you to do an album for their distribution company...would you tell them no? Would you ask them for $2 more per unit then the distributor you are going through currently? Would you book a tour (since now you have your own fans thanks to them) and not invite them to be on a single show date?

Just a ramble.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If you could not rap at all, but someone did a song with you (yes they charged you the first time), then did a song with you on like say your first 3 projects, then took you to do shows in humboldt, santa cruz, portland oregon, seattle washington when know one knew you. Then later asked you to do an album for their distribution company...would you tell them no? Would you ask them for $2 more per unit then the distributor you are going through currently? Would you book a tour (since now you have your own fans thanks to them) and not invite them to be on a single show date?

Just a ramble.
Hell fuck no I wouldn't and I have been one of the most giving people in the bay music scene. From getting artists radio interviews, to getting artists in mixtapes, to helping people PROPERLY fill out copyright registration forms, to helping them with ascap and bmi paperwork, to engineering for a little to nothing because I liked them, to hooking them up with PAYING gigs, to recording them because they knew my older brother(s) to letting niggas borrow pieces of my equipment so they can make beats to sell or because their studio got broken into to whatever. I have always helped niggas out and NEVER asked for anything in return.

Now how many times do you think the favor was returned?

Jan 4, 2004
Hell fuck no I wouldn't and I have been one of the most giving people in the bay music scene. From getting artists radio interviews, to getting artists in mixtapes, to helping people PROPERLY fill out copyright registration forms, to helping them with ascap and bmi paperwork, to engineering for a little to nothing because I liked them, to hooking them up with PAYING gigs, to recording them because they knew my older brother(s) to letting niggas borrow pieces of my equipment so they can make beats to sell or because their studio got broken into to whatever. I have always helped niggas out and NEVER asked for anything in return.

Now how many times do you think the favor was returned?
First respect and honor.

And I am sure it hasn't been returned often enough.

Understand? Maybe a little?

Jan 4, 2004
K @killa tay, if you do come back for the final post as you have stated. It is my hopes that you will also enlighten this thread with your views. Hopefully in a respectful structured manner, without all capital letters if possible (requested with respect). I would like to open an invitation. I know you have stated that you do not want to give knowledge to those who will not respect it (sorry that isn't a direct quote, I was just typing from memory and hope I at least got the jist of it correct). I welcome it and will respect your views and I think it is of the utmost importance for those that have been in the business for many years to share knowledge and wisdom with those who are in need.