bay are rap segregation (if you can't beat the black man destroy him):

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
g-eazy(you look like scary not just naming him its obvs its about him) aside no local white rappers ever surpassed black rappers so you're trying too hard to apply this to our scene. a very real problem in the mainstream rap world but here? nope. roach gigz never had a bigger buzz than stalin or philthy at the time they were all poppin. the industry in general is def falling over itself to put on white rappers like iggy and they tried with white girl mob but that shit was a complete flop.

anyway it seem like you just want to hear yourself talk/type so yea, shut up lol.

Jan 4, 2004
g-eazy(you look like scary not just naming him its obvs its about him) aside no local white rappers ever surpassed black rappers so you're trying too hard to apply this to our scene. a very real problem in the mainstream rap world but here? nope. roach gigz never had a bigger buzz than stalin or philthy at the time they were all poppin. the industry in general is def falling over itself to put on white rappers like iggy and they tried with white girl mob but that shit was a complete flop.

anyway it seem like you just want to hear yourself talk/type so yea, shut up lol.
The indoctrination, thought reform and coercive persuasion that they have absorbed.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
A @antdogg

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no props, and may God have mercy on your soul.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Overall, rap yesterday, today, and tomorrow is a glorified modern day minstrel show. The real shit gets no love.

People of a different culture using people of a certain culture to gain acceptance to exploit the culture, then segregating themselves? That's new. /sarcasm

Just be aware that white people are not the only skin color to do this in life, if you didn't notice- its a character flaw of certain humans regardless of skin color. I'm sure our god google will have that genetic marker identified by 2025, so no need to worry.

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I will not speak ill or negatively about smoov-e, but I would like to hear andre nickatina's views on him? I respect smoov-e for doing so much with the art form. He has done a hip/rock thing, a hip/country thing. His own lane. But how loyal is he to nickatina to this day...we do not know. How loyal would he of been to Mac Dre? And one of my views kind of did lead towards him just to see if anyone caught it.

And I am ~not~ ant diddley dog of bad n-fluenz.
i was referring to the SR based ant d.o.g. who was in tha link crew and on smoov e's album, but fair enough.

also, i doubt nickatina views smoov-e initially by his race, probably foremost as a collaborator/artist

Jan 4, 2004
I know a few successful black artists that have Jewish attorney's/managers so why not bash them too? This thread is some racist shit off the top. You go with whoever you feel comfortable with for representation.
Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast", that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

But they aren't killing physically they are killing minds of sheep and careers of non-followers.

Jan 28, 2015
Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast", that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

But they aren't killing physically they are killing minds of sheep and careers of non-followers.
The Bible is full of sh=%

Jan 28, 2015
*However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.* You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.* You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.* You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.*(Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)