Baltimore Investigates Death of Man in Police Custody

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
bmore reppin hardbody, it ain't about badminding local stores and shops and your city, especially hating on the fire service, let them do there thing, leave it alone, big up the fire brigade, big up the local biznesses and baltimore, but i know that feeling i'm seeing on them bruddas and sisters faces, when orgainsed decades of savagery reaches a boiling point, this is what happens, this is england in late y2k's, its the only thing the system understands, peaceful protest are big & needed, but they don't make national or international news highlighting the problem there protesting about, especially on police brutality, this does, simple as, big up bmore, rip to freddie gray and condolences go out to his family, fuck the police

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The FBI made that gang truce shit up.

Real shit, if these cats haven't come together to make MONEY, they ain't coming together for social justice (taking it to the police.)

ETA: What I am specifically talking about is the "threat" of gang members killing police.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The FBI made that gang truce shit up.

Real shit, if these cats haven't come together to make MONEY, they ain't coming together for social justice (taking it to the police.)

ETA: What I am specifically talking about is the "threat" of gang members killing police.
i had to lol when i heard the police chief say crips, bloods and the bgf were in a truce to kill one police officer each. such an intricate plot. just one cop each eh? why not more?
this riot is the small piece of the martial law puzzle. very small piece.

Jul 12, 2002
Plot Twist:

Freddie Gray allegedly had spinal surgery a week before his arrest. He was in a car wreck and received a settlement from it recently. I'll link a source when I find one that I consider to be unbiased.

Either way it doesn't make what happened to him ok.

Jul 24, 2005
i had to lol when i heard the police chief say crips, bloods and the bgf were in a truce to kill one police officer each. such an intricate plot. just one cop each eh? why not more?
this riot is the small piece of the martial law puzzle. very small piece.
Rasan this whole rioting was a intricate plot it's no way we have had peaceful protest for a whole week and nothing happened and now this I was on Facebook book warning people that Baltimore city is going through a gentrification process and they are trying to get these niggas out of town because the poor folks has the best real estate it nothing but poor folks living around the down town area they are literally building up 250,000 homes in the hood and out pricing people in their own neighborhoods prime example greenmount and 20th st and park ave and Whitlock this is all part if the gentrification plan that's why our mayor said let them burn it down Baltimore city is about to become a developers dream at the expense of the dumb ass hoppers here what our mayor said

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CqncWcpwmCs

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
May 9, 2002
HERESY @HERESY T-Spoon @T-Spoon

Kept It Real: Baltimore City Councilman Nick Mosby Owns Snobby News Reporter! | New Video

[WSHH]80732[/WSHH]

Dude Speaks His Mind To Geraldo Rivera "Your Not Here For The Death Of Freddie Gray, Your Here To Report That Were Thugs & Were Breaking Sh*t Down! | New Video

[WSHH]80733[/WSHH]
Mosby killed that shit so proper.