Aww TIME 2 LACE SUM HATERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You know wut I luv.

All the Siccness haters.

Its funny i seen yall run so many muthafuckaz off this board...including the REAL ARTISTS these boards where made 2 keep up on.

THE SICCNESS GOVERMENT IS CORRUPT.

TIME 2 TAKE YOU KIDS 2 SCHOOL.

You can legally own 12 plants with a card in WA STATE.

ANYTHING 99 PLANTS AND UNDER IS NOT A FELONY.

So Lets say an airoponics table holds 96 gallon 2 1/2 gallons buckets.

Ya figure ya get a 1.5-2 grams a watt depending on strain...4 scientific pouposes lets just say were usin 600wDigi

So you can go between 6-8 lights on a table like that...so ive heard.

well jus say a 1000 grams 2 round it out so thats 1000/28= 2+P'z A Table.

Yield every 45-60 days (depending on strain n routine)

So lets just say 4 Conversation there was 4 tabels..thats 8+P'z

N this is dro it aint no Brick Mexi or Candain beasters.

At 1000 a Q thats 4G a P and 4x8=32 racks.

OFF 1 FUCKING ROOM.

What kills me the most aint the people who don't believe me or who hated on me.
It's all the fucking quiet cowards who were sheep, easily persueded by the notion of the board's biggest haters.

This board is owned and ran by people who like 2 poke fun and talk shit..and thats cool.

But what aint cool is when a mutherfucker is hated on beyond fun.
And because of the lack of NUTZ on this board every1 is allowed 2 take anything 2 a point of SERIOUS HATE.

Is it so far fetched that you think its just a big lie?

I must be a great story teller than cuz all yall gave me daps n than took it back!!

WHAT A BUNCH A FUCKING COWARDS

I had a large enough ammount 2 were they coulda thrown me in jail if they wanted 2..the exact details wernt necessary so i didnt concern myself with speaking in a presice manner.
2 joogs u dumb faggots an H n 2z. Yall are so fucking weak.
And I will plead guilty 2 a charge I know I'm facing.
SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POSTING IT YA GOSSP QUEEN LIL FAGGOTS.

I shared it with yall because I've been Blessed the last few days n was happy about it enough 2 share.

So do yall still want pictures?

The ticket?
The Court order with the charge of the weed?
How bout me sittin with a few P'z?
A Pic A my chicks new ink maybe....?

Apr 8, 2006
See why would you even provoke me.?

And why did you start poppin off this way in the first place?

I'm not a rapper homie n if you knew me personally I dont think youd speak so ill.

I'm a solid dude. I dont start shit. And I dont take it either. So umm why you mad at me?

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
TIME 2 TAKE YOU KIDS 2 SCHOOL.

You can legally own 12 plants with a card in WA STATE.

ANYTHING 99 PLANTS AND UNDER IS NOT A FELONY.

So Lets say an airoponics table holds 96 gallon 2 1/2 gallons buckets.

Ya figure ya get a 1.5-2 grams a watt depending on strain...4 scientific pouposes lets just say were usin 600wDigi

So you can go between 6-8 lights on a table like that...so ive heard.

well jus say a 1000 grams 2 round it out so thats 1000/28= 2+P'z A Table.

Yield every 45-60 days (depending on strain n routine)

So lets just say 4 Conversation there was 4 tabels..thats 8+P'z

N this is dro it aint no Brick Mexi or Candain beasters.

At 1000 a Q thats 4G a P and 4x8=32 racks.

OFF 1 FUCKING ROOM.
You obviously don't know shit about what you're trying to "school" us on.

There's so much wrong information in your post I don't even know where to begin.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
You obviously don't know shit about what you're trying to "school" us on.

There's so much wrong information in your post I don't even know where to begin.
No shit, I USED TO GROW POT! And Mouth grows currently if I'm not mistaken? And you Red Dragon sir are a fucking Tard with that info ur shooting out of your cocksucking groupie dick ridin mouth.

Mar 17, 2006
lol it really shouldnt be that major dragon. you have been here awhile, you should know by now to just keep most, if not all personal shit off the siccness. i dont really care either way, if u got off thats cool, if your lyin thats cool too, i dont really care, but you know how the sicc rolls with these kinda threads, its like throwin meat in a pool of sharks around here. everyone here jokes and fucks around, someone says somethin fucked just say somethin fucked up back and keep it movin, no need to catch feelings on the net

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Everything I say on the internet is a fabrication to make myself look cool, but yes I do and none of that information is accurate.

That's funny he ended his post with "this is dro it aint no brick mexi or canadian beasters"...."dro" is hyDROponics...hydroponics isn't aeroponics..so actually it's not "dro".

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
lol... I luvs me some good hweeeeeds

yes that is prefixed with an h like hwheeeds ya know....

I love me the innerwebz... even if you telling the truth people think you live on

LMAO! that itself makes the innerwebz the greatest evar.

Jun 9, 2007
lmfao @ this faggot fishin for e-respect and catchin e-feelings instead

honestly breh I couldnt care less about you or what your life situation is... what I do know is, judging by the evidence at hand, you're a mark. bottom line.

now go fetch another carton of smokes for that concert tomorrow... maybe this time Krizz Kaliko will give you a commemorative chunk of his skin condition