Aww TIME 2 LACE SUM HATERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
You know wut I luv.

All the Siccness haters.

Its funny i seen yall run so many muthafuckaz off this board...including the REAL ARTISTS these boards where made 2 keep up on.

THE SICCNESS GOVERMENT IS CORRUPT.

TIME 2 TAKE YOU KIDS 2 SCHOOL.

You can legally own 12 plants with a card in WA STATE.

ANYTHING 99 PLANTS AND UNDER IS NOT A FELONY.

So Lets say an airoponics table holds 96 gallon 2 1/2 gallons buckets.

Ya figure ya get a 1.5-2 grams a watt depending on strain...4 scientific pouposes lets just say were usin 600wDigi

So you can go between 6-8 lights on a table like that...so ive heard.

well jus say a 1000 grams 2 round it out so thats 1000/28= 2+P'z A Table.

Yield every 45-60 days (depending on strain n routine)

So lets just say 4 Conversation there was 4 tabels..thats 8+P'z

N this is dro it aint no Brick Mexi or Candain beasters.

At 1000 a Q thats 4G a P and 4x8=32 racks.

OFF 1 FUCKING ROOM.

What kills me the most aint the people who don't believe me or who hated on me.
It's all the fucking quiet cowards who were sheep, easily persueded by the notion of the board's biggest haters.

This board is owned and ran by people who like 2 poke fun and talk shit..and thats cool.

But what aint cool is when a mutherfucker is hated on beyond fun.
And because of the lack of NUTZ on this board every1 is allowed 2 take anything 2 a point of SERIOUS HATE.

Is it so far fetched that you think its just a big lie?

I must be a great story teller than cuz all yall gave me daps n than took it back!!

WHAT A BUNCH A FUCKING COWARDS

I had a large enough ammount 2 were they coulda thrown me in jail if they wanted 2..the exact details wernt necessary so i didnt concern myself with speaking in a presice manner.
2 joogs u dumb faggots an H n 2z. Yall are so fucking weak.
And I will plead guilty 2 a charge I know I'm facing.
SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POSTING IT YA GOSSP QUEEN LIL FAGGOTS.

I shared it with yall because I've been Blessed the last few days n was happy about it enough 2 share.

So do yall still want pictures?

The ticket?
The Court order with the charge of the weed?
How bout me sittin with a few P'z?
A Pic A my chicks new ink maybe....?

Apr 8, 2006
ya kinda bro.

If she had hoe tendencies I would but she deserve more respect than that...shes proved herself 2 many times 4 me 2 do that.

Sorry pimp.

Apr 8, 2006
LOL @ you needing to prove anything to a bunch of anonymous message board posters.

I guess the internet really IS serious business.

PS - This is not going to end well for you and your Siccness career. GOod luck.
Ya i'm sure i'll be assasinated as is everyone who stands up 2 a crooked was of governing.

It aint serious. It's just rediculous.

May 9, 2002
Long story short. Shit is real and most of this board aint.
LOL...then LEAVE. Why are you still here if its all that serious to you? No one here needs your life lessons, son. Get off the internet, go fuck your girl, and live a happy and full life.

You making this thread proves that you LIKE to be here, by attempting to gain some face back. Newsflash, sport...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

why do you not get how this site works by now?

i mean, haven't you seen enough threads like this backfire on other people to not put yourself in the same position?

Apr 8, 2006
LOL...then LEAVE. Why are you still here if its all that serious to you? No one here needs your life lessons, son. Get off the internet, go fuck your girl, and live a happy and full life.

You making this thread proves that you LIKE to be here, by attempting to gain some face back. Newsflash, sport...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.
You another 1 who hated on me fro the jump.

I like these boards and respect alot of the critique of peoples mentailities in the open forum.

I'm just tryin 2 open up some eyes around here,so please stop throwing stones this way sir.

May 9, 2002
Buddy, no one HATES you. We all just think you are taking shit WAAAAAY too serious. This isnt the local bar or restaurant...its the cyber world where shit isnt as it appears to be. It just...is. THats it. And you're putting WAAAAAY too much on it.