Aww TIME 2 LACE SUM HATERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
Dana Dane the fucking bitch with all the internet fame!!

Look I know you dont think it aint shit cuz after ya got 100,000 times round the track it gets hard 2 care anymore.
Your a lying fake bitch who seen more pricks than porcupine.
You cant ever wake up without a dick in your face cuz thats how you brush your teeth.
Your a walking cockholster with more desieses than the alphabet has letters.
You could melt a guys clothing just from the napalm in your vagina that you call gettin wet.
Your a disgrace in real life but a hero on the siccness CONGRADGULATIONS Now take please exit this thread with my dick still in your mouth. thank you.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Dana Dane the fucking bitch with all the internet fame!!

Look I know you dont think it aint shit cuz after ya got 100,000 times round the track it gets hard 2 care anymore.
Your a lying fake bitch who seen more pricks than porcupine.
You cant ever wake up without a dick in your face cuz thats how you brush your teeth.
Your a walking cockholster with more desieses than the alphabet has letters.
You could melt a guys clothing just from the napalm in your vagina that you call gettin wet.
Your a disgrace in real life but a hero on the siccness CONGRADGULATIONS Now take please exit this thread with my dick still in your mouth. thank you.
lol someones gonna be brainstorming a cool new screen name and internet persona later this evening

Oct 5, 2006
All I know is if u come to a INTERNET message board n expect to get props for bein hard, u came to the wrong place. Its the internet! Aka a place for people to talk shit! Shouldn't take it so personal!

Apr 8, 2006
oh yeah go get me a carton of kools and ill let you hang out with me for a few mins :)
Aww Lisicki the lil dickie..another bandwagon hoppin homo.
I'll get you a carton of kools if you suck my fuckin dick.

AND it dont matter if you feelin the track or not cuz everyone already knows you got about as much game as a retard on heroin.
Your a broke son of a bitch n if ya asked me if I had sum change I would pull it out my pocket n say yes i do put it back n keep it pushin.

Apr 8, 2006
WOW HOW MANY TIMES YALL GUNNA SAY THAT SHIT?

I'm not here 2 be hard. I told a story of luck. I know sum people on here hustle..prolly cuz this is a rap board.
It was in good spirits.

Oct 5, 2006
Oh yea n I'm not jumpin on the band wagon er nuttin like that I'm jus sayin don't get hurt bout people talkin shit cuz its the internet, don't know u, don't care to know u, 4 all I know that story is true, shit I got off scott free one time from a drunk drivin, got pulled over, hit the curb when I pulled over, slurrin like a ma fucka n cop asked if I had any meth on me I said no he checked my pulse n let me go. Shit I've heard some amazin get away stories b4, so who knows.

Apr 8, 2006
Oh Yeah?

4What?

All I'm doin 2 people is what they done?

Its a taste a theyre own medicine n it dont feel good.

Like I said I never started shit with no 1.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
red dragon just dont take it too serious man

so you posted a story of good luck, some people will believe you, others wont. a lot of people will talk shit...

but it's an internet message board, what did you expect? at the end of the day it doesnt even fuckin matter.

just be grateful for the good luck you had and keep it movin, you could be sitting in jail right now, then you would have something REALLY worth stressing about

Apr 8, 2006
Oh yea n I'm not jumpin on the band wagon er nuttin like that I'm jus sayin don't get hurt bout people talkin shit cuz its the internet, don't know u, don't care to know u, 4 all I know that story is true, shit I got off scott free one time from a drunk drivin, got pulled over, hit the curb when I pulled over, slurrin like a ma fucka n cop asked if I had any meth on me I said no he checked my pulse n let me go. Shit I've heard some amazin get away stories b4, so who knows.
I was excited n shared sumthing real cool,the hate is never endless.
It's real hard 4 me 2 ignore things...ive never been good at it.

Everyone on that Strange tour bus say they dont come here 4 these same reasons.

So I'm bringing it 2 attention..These artists are soppose 2 be sharing things on this board..not want 2 avoid it.

And its all the same reason. OVER HATRED.

I understand what your saying tho And thank you 4 the way you came across

Thank you.

Apr 8, 2006
red dragon just dont take it too serious man

so you posted a story of good luck, some people will believe you, others wont. a lot of people will talk shit...

but it's an internet message board, what did you expect? at the end of the day it doesnt even fuckin matter.

just be grateful for the good luck you had and keep it movin, you could be sitting in jail right now, then you would have something REALLY worth stressing about
Again Thank you 4 the hospitality.

These boards actually connect people in real life.

I do care what people think. I'm not going 2 sugar coat it.

And please believe i am as about as greatful as they come..i thank the lord outloud everyday..alot.

But maybe your right...im done it is as black n white as ya put it.
Some will believe sum wont n most will talk shit either way.

I just hope sumthin changes 2 tone it down some.

I like the way you come across R and i'm done puttin out negative vibes cuz i am blessed. I'm not askin 4 trouble i'm just trying 2 figure it out n make shit right.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Aww Lisicki the lil dickie..another bandwagon hoppin homo.
I'll get you a carton of kools if you suck my fuckin dick.

AND it dont matter if you feelin the track or not cuz everyone already knows you got about as much game as a retard on heroin.
Your a broke son of a bitch n if ya asked me if I had sum change I would pull it out my pocket n say yes i do put it back n keep it pushin.
oh snap son!

I just got the roasting of a lifetime by seattles favorite caucasion strange music tour bus expert/groupie

the pain the pain!

Apr 8, 2006
Yeah im a fan a lynch and Tech. These boards wouldnt be here if they never had a fan..can we keep it real?

Ive never asked 4 an autograph 2 shake a hand a nite in my life b4 that nite.
And I am greatful and it was tight.
Seriously guy jus slide it 2 the side a me with thinkin u a mack.
Your girl aint as hot,an your resume aint comparin pimpin ill jus tell you like that.
Yr paper aint as long,yr house aint as big n niether is yr car.
Keep yr high school pimpin bs in yr condo cutie cuz i might be a fan but im still shittin on you in every way in real life.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I get jokes.

And No.

My pops actually died on mainlinin in your city tho at 38.

So I dont do drugs or deal them.

well sorry to hear about your dad folks, ima lay off you though cause i have waaay too much ammunition already and could break you into a million pieces and then break those pieces into a million pieces

and thats not fair cause your just jibbering nonsense in every retort to my real postings so consider this your reprieve, my gift to you :chinese: