Aww TIME 2 LACE SUM HATERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
LOL...thats your problem...NO ONE CARES how hard you are, how many times you been caught, been to jail, had a 3some, shot someone, got beat up...IT DOESN'T MATTER. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You coming on here telling us some story about how slick you are, DOESN'T IMPRESS US. SO why do it? Thats what you're not getting.

And them coming BACK to explain your self makes it 10X worse. Why should YOU care what WE think???
Damn, You actually said something that makes sense lol. . .

Feb 11, 2006
You know wut I luv.

All the Siccness haters.

Its funny i seen yall run so many muthafuckaz off this board...including the REAL ARTISTS these boards where made 2 keep up on.

THE SICCNESS GOVERMENT IS CORRUPT.

TIME 2 TAKE YOU KIDS 2 SCHOOL.

You can legally own 12 plants with a card in WA STATE.

ANYTHING 99 PLANTS AND UNDER IS NOT A FELONY.

So Lets say an airoponics table holds 96 gallon 2 1/2 gallons buckets.

Ya figure ya get a 1.5-2 grams a watt depending on strain...4 scientific pouposes lets just say were usin 600wDigi

So you can go between 6-8 lights on a table like that...so ive heard.

well jus say a 1000 grams 2 round it out so thats 1000/28= 2+P'z A Table.

Yield every 45-60 days (depending on strain n routine)

So lets just say 4 Conversation there was 4 tabels..thats 8+P'z

N this is dro it aint no Brick Mexi or Candain beasters.

At 1000 a Q thats 4G a P and 4x8=32 racks.

OFF 1 FUCKING ROOM.

What kills me the most aint the people who don't believe me or who hated on me.
It's all the fucking quiet cowards who were sheep, easily persueded by the notion of the board's biggest haters.

This board is owned and ran by people who like 2 poke fun and talk shit..and thats cool.

But what aint cool is when a mutherfucker is hated on beyond fun.
And because of the lack of NUTZ on this board every1 is allowed 2 take anything 2 a point of SERIOUS HATE.

Is it so far fetched that you think its just a big lie?

I must be a great story teller than cuz all yall gave me daps n than took it back!!

WHAT A BUNCH A FUCKING COWARDS

I had a large enough ammount 2 were they coulda thrown me in jail if they wanted 2..the exact details wernt necessary so i didnt concern myself with speaking in a presice manner.
2 joogs u dumb faggots an H n 2z. Yall are so fucking weak.
And I will plead guilty 2 a charge I know I'm facing.
SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POSTING IT YA GOSSP QUEEN LIL FAGGOTS.

I shared it with yall because I've been Blessed the last few days n was happy about it enough 2 share.

So do yall still want pictures?

The ticket?
The Court order with the charge of the weed?
How bout me sittin with a few P'z?
A Pic A my chicks new ink maybe....?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Dana Dane the fucking bitch with all the internet fame!!

Look I know you dont think it aint shit cuz after ya got 100,000 times round the track it gets hard 2 care anymore.
Your a lying fake bitch who seen more pricks than porcupine.
You cant ever wake up without a dick in your face cuz thats how you brush your teeth.
Your a walking cockholster with more desieses than the alphabet has letters.
You could melt a guys clothing just from the napalm in your vagina that you call gettin wet.
Your a disgrace in real life but a hero on the siccness CONGRADGULATIONS Now take please exit this thread with my dick still in your mouth. thank you.
wow you fuckin took the English language, raped it, beat it with a retard stick til it was dead, then kicked the dead English language for a while longer, before raping it one last time...thats some serious business

was that bus you were on, short and yellow by any chance?

Apr 19, 2008
I dont know anybody that would ever even think of charging 4 racks for a pound! good luck getting someone to pay 4000, even 3500, for some DANK too, lmao. 1000 a Q... HAHA, even through a middlemans middlemans middle man i could get a Q of some real good for cheaper. 1000 a Q that shit better be the best weed in the world. i want to see some pics of this alleged dro what you think could possibly be worth that much cause im calling bullshit.
dispensaries buy p's for 4 g's

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Dana Dane the fucking bitch with all the internet fame!!

Look I know you dont think it aint shit cuz after ya got 100,000 times round the track it gets hard 2 care anymore.
Your a lying fake bitch who seen more pricks than porcupine.
You cant ever wake up without a dick in your face cuz thats how you brush your teeth.
Your a walking cockholster with more desieses than the alphabet has letters.
You could melt a guys clothing just from the napalm in your vagina that you call gettin wet.
Your a disgrace in real life but a hero on the siccness CONGRADGULATIONS Now take please exit this thread with my dick still in your mouth. thank you.
Try again in English, please, and then maybe I will feel clowned.

Apr 14, 2003
Originally Posted by M BUTCHER 206

I dont know anybody that would ever even think of charging 4 racks for a pound! good luck getting someone to pay 4000, even 3500, for some DANK too, lmao. 1000 a Q... HAHA, even through a middlemans middlemans middle man i could get a Q of some real good for cheaper. 1000 a Q that shit better be the best weed in the world. i want to see some pics of this alleged dro what you think could possibly be worth that much cause im calling bullshit.
People pay 1000 a quap all day out here in the Kan, or MORE... that's a decent price for some fire, shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
lol at this dude trying to teach us the mathh on weed.... fuck out of here !!! shieet I was laced by my uncles, and fam bam how to grow some straight Kript!

Catch me at rollitup.org if you need "real" estimates of yeild and advise

The panda got to be my favorite pic that shit makes me laugh every time

and some how I just feel the need

to skip lines when I write my paragraphs

because Im a flunky

with no grammer skills

and I love to impress the siccness

next time post pics of ya girls tits

or you need more people we dont believe you

Apr 25, 2002
Buddy, no one HATES you. We all just think you are taking shit WAAAAAY too serious. This isnt the local bar or restaurant...its the cyber world where shit isnt as it appears to be. It just...is. THats it. And you're putting WAAAAAY too much on it.

LOL seriously.... Your acting like you've been getting picked on since the beginning. It's the fucking siccness, man up bruh-goon.