Aww TIME 2 LACE SUM HATERZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
I aint yr buddy guy.

I understand this is a place 2 make fun.

But there are sum real muthafuckaz here n i aint gunna be made out 2 be a liar.

Especially when I start c n real muthafuckaz believen it.

Board or not its real people behind the screen.

Dec 25, 2003
LOL...then LEAVE. Why are you still here if its all that serious to you? No one here needs your life lessons, son. Get off the internet, go fuck your girl, and live a happy and full life.

You making this thread proves that you LIKE to be here, by attempting to gain some face back. Newsflash, sport...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.
You are a square

May 9, 2002
I aint yr buddy guy.

I understand this is a place 2 make fun.

But there are sum real muthafuckaz here n i aint gunna be made out 2 be a liar.

Especially when I start c n real muthafuckaz believen it.

Board or not its real people behind the screen.
LOL...thats your problem...NO ONE CARES how hard you are, how many times you been caught, been to jail, had a 3some, shot someone, got beat up...IT DOESN'T MATTER. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You coming on here telling us some story about how slick you are, DOESN'T IMPRESS US. SO why do it? Thats what you're not getting.

And them coming BACK to explain your self makes it 10X worse. Why should YOU care what WE think???

Jan 4, 2006
So Lets say an airoponics table holds 96 gallon 2 1/2 gallons buckets.

Ya figure ya get a 1.5-2 grams a watt depending on strain...4 scientific pouposes lets just say were usin 600wDigi

So you can go between 6-8 lights on a table like that...so ive heard.

well jus say a 1000 grams 2 round it out so thats 1000/28= 2+P'z A Table.

Yield every 45-60 days (depending on strain n routine)

So lets just say 4 Conversation there was 4 tabels..thats 8+P'z

N this is dro it aint no Brick Mexi or Candain beasters.

At 1000 a Q thats 4G a P and 4x8=32 racks.

OFF 1 FUCKING ROOM.
1. i dont think you realize how much space 96 2.5 gal pots take up, 1 table no way
2. 1 gram a watt is doing good, 2 grams a watt and your are a sav. so off a 1000w and 2gs a watt you would pull almost 4.5 lbs, haha no fucking way. (im not saying its impossible, but based on this post dude aint doing it)
3. 6-8 lights a table? 4x8 tables usually have 2 1000w or 3 600w
4. 45-60 days to harvest? do you veg at all?

again this may not be impossible, but based on your grow knowledge there is no way your pulling or doing what you typed.

get your velcro grow game outta here. and its aeroponics not airoponics

Apr 14, 2003
LOL...thats your problem...NO ONE CARES how hard you are, how many times you been caught, been to jail, had a 3some, shot someone, got beat up...IT DOESN'T MATTER. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. You coming on here telling us some story about how slick you are, DOESN'T IMPRESS US. SO why do it? Thats what you're not getting.

And them coming BACK to explain your self makes it 10X worse. Why should YOU care what WE think???
WAAAAAAY

Apr 14, 2003
Really though, you gotta be a pretty loserish type of mother fucker to come on a website and make up a big long story so people on the internet think you're cool.

Honestly though, RED DRAGON, I need to holler at ya, If you really got the bomb on deck. LOL

Apr 8, 2006
1. i dont think you realize how much space 96 2.5 gal pots take up, 1 table no way
2. 1 gram a watt is doing good, 2 grams a watt and your are a sav. so off a 1000w and 2gs a watt you would pull almost 4.5 lbs, haha no fucking way. (im not saying its impossible, but based on this post dude aint doing it)
3. 6-8 lights a table? 4x8 tables usually have 2 1000w or 3 600w
4. 45-60 days to harvest? do you veg at all?

again this may not be impossible, but based on your grow knowledge there is no way your pulling or doing what you typed.

get your velcro grow game outta here. and its aeroponics not airoponics
Hmm well its nice 2 see somebody who knows what hes talking about.
Like I stated in a previous post I do not have my card. I do not grow.
I can only view n pick up knowledge of those around me.

The yield is 4+ a table.
It is not your average internet table. I state it this way because you used the obvious 4x8 table ya see everywhere when ya look 1 up.

Like I said it take up the room not just a corner.

I never tried 2 overtry. I shared a story with sum bro-goons n got smashed on..i know i'm the only 1 that gives a fuck but its the old case of ya dont care cuz it dont happin 2 you.

I'm going 2 start pickin 1 at a time n see how you like it.