Asian gangs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2003
yo, i was wondering if any of yall know about the asian gangs in frisco cuz 2day i was waitin 4 the bus over by the sunset and there was this chino fitted in red with a red rag then a fat mob of asian guys wit blue rags on (1 or 2 of them were black n asian) and they started punkin him n then another red fitted chino ran up and started sayin shit n then there was a rumble. I think they may have been crips n bloods because i see a lot of asians sayin they're crips. but i donno because i didnt hear any of them yell a set, cept 1 of them said somethin about bay view, and thats about it. do any of you have any ideas about what that waz bout?

Feb 16, 2004
mann the asian gangs i got much luv 4 dem in frisco cuz they all had mah bak when i usta go 2 galileo n if yall aint no dat like da biggest scrap skewl like in all frisco worst den mission, but they were koo ass fuk and they always had mah bak n if any 1 knows me i gt in 2 fights like almost everyday in these chino from the tl, dat the teenderloin projects n chinatown they sum crazy ass foos who would have dem ninja stars n swords at skewl ready n down 4 anything, jus dont fuk wit dem it good 2 have dem on your side cuz we all no der hella of dem in frisco

Jun 5, 2004
damn, ive heard about jus asian crips, no bloods. ive heard of ABZ, ABC, and some other laotian and cambodian gangs. my homie knows some asian dude who is in for murder i think it was in santa rosa. some fools jacked his car or something, and he just split that fools wig. i dont even think he was that old either.

Jan 21, 2004
YEAH STOCCTON GOT A LOTTA ASIAN CRIPS N BLOODS AND THEM NIGGAZ BE FUNKIN HEAVY......LIL MAFUCCAZ IS QUICC TO PULLA STRAP AND TWICE AS QUICC TO USE THAT SHIT...... I GOT SOME COO ASS ASIAN HOMIES THAT ARE DOWN AS FUCC THOUGH....ONLY HAD SOME FUNK WIT A FEW BUT I CAN SAY THEY WAS WORTHY ADVERSARIES AND NEVER ACTED LIKE BITCHES.....

Dec 30, 2003
FUCKKK ya iv heard soem stories from some OG crips about asian crips bout how they pack like 7-8 peopel in a lil rice rocket with mack 10's n shit thos fools is sav.....but lal of em got a chip on there shoulder liek if u try to be cool with them they think ur starin shit and they get all hard...te only thing iv never seen was an asian goin one on one they jump peopel....

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
in frisco my boys b repen that RPB gang....REAL PINOY BLOODS....they be funkin wit them "vigilante" fagots...they got vigilante and RPB all over cali though...but shyt man...thers a gang of eastbay sets repen b n c...and sum other funnystyle wanabes like hb...bitch made homos who claim rip...but wear green rags...chump azz kids who watched colors too many times....claimed they have generations of homies but didnt appear in the une till early last year,.....and the Triad homies from fremont checked them fools....i watched them get ran up on by 2 cars deep of triads...and if any of you ever meet sum white boy leva named tony shancez....funk on sight....hes the 1 who stabbed a homie in a fist fight....hes a carrot top looking trick.

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
those asian fools aint no joke i used to chunk it with some of em when i went to school in the sunset. ive seen them 40 deep moppin one dude, no joke. watch your back for them grimey fresh off the boat asians when you hit the TL's too they dont play.

most of em cant handle game on the ones tho, but they roll deep as fuck. and as far as bloods and crips go you dont wanna fuck wit those TONGAN crips thats all i gotta say, watch out for them TONGANS

May 17, 2002
theres a asian gang in fremont called RPB or some shit there bloods and down here in Santa Clara there a asian crip gang called 3C's i dont know how big or known any of them are. One of those RPB fools pulled a gun on me in the back of irvington high school and i dont even bang, but alot of those RPB's are crank heads.

Jun 5, 2004
some of them niggas be cool, but some dont know how to play they cards right. like five of them tried to rush my homie, a norteno, i dont know why, but they all tried some jujutsu shit and all got fucked up i am cool wit some of them asian boys, even a couple of the asian crips, i dont know them well or even the name of their set. but i never seen any bloods. but in frisco i seen hella asian bloods one time.

Apr 25, 2002
ive met some down asian cats...but majority of my beef in life has been with asian fools..thru my experience most cant throw down like men and alot cant take an ass beating..

ones ive heard of and witnessed

rpb
vl
vn
ab

Nov 8, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
There's allot of philipino's in Richmond and Alameda and Daly City so that's were you find allot of asian gang's....
Damn, those philipino's in Daly City piss me off, they dont bang shit but they try n act hella hard sportin rags n jersey's that they know nothing about the team, they just like the colors :dead:

I KNOW WHEN IM AT THE GREAT MALL IN MILPITAS THE ASIAN CRIPS ARE USUALLY TRYING TO MUG ME BECAUSE IM FLAMMED UP.

I LIKE TO CHECK EM. 1 TIME I SEEN A GROUP OF EM JUST STARE AT A ASIAN/BLACK BLOOD WALK RIGHT BY IN FRONT OF THEM TWICE. I LAUGHED AND WALKED UP TO THE BLOOD AND ASKED IF HE WAS A NORTENO AND HE SAID NO IM FROM OAKLAND. IM A BLOOD. HE SAID HE WAS TRYING TO GET THEM TO FUCK WITH HIM FOR ABOUT 30 MIN.

THESE CRIPS WERE ALL IN BLUE,WITH BLUE RAGS AND EVERYTHING MAN. I JUST LAUGHED AT EM AND WALKED AWAY. THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO SWEAT ME. I KNOW THEY WERE SCARED OF THAT FOOL CUZ THEY WERE SHOWIN MAJOR FEAR.

MAYBE THEY NEVER SEEN A ENEMY BEFORE.

LOL @ THOSE FAKE MUTHERFUCKERS!

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
i heard them sf asian gangs be shootin foolz on tha bay bridge n shit n cuttin off they arms n shit n stickin em in tha trunk n all that.. them foolz crazy rigamortis n shit

Status
Not open for further replies.