Asian gangs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2004
and if any of you ever meet sum white boy leva named tony shancez....funk on sight....hes the 1 who stabbed a homie in a fist fight....hes a carrot top looking trick.<i could be wrong but that sounds like snitching to me

Jun 5, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
and if any of you ever meet sum white boy leva named tony shancez....funk on sight....hes the 1 who stabbed a homie in a fist fight....hes a carrot top looking trick.<i could be wrong but that sounds like snitching to me
a white dude named tony sanchez wtf? who'd he stick? (pm me).

Mar 22, 2005
fuck that junk.. im half sik witch is an indian.. and i rep that norte i dont give a fuck what race you are if you down then we aint got no problem.. but some scrap afghanniz wearin hairnets and khakiz ahaha

Mar 12, 2005
Chino Cholos

In Stoc-Tone, it usually depends on what side of the town you live in. In the southside the nortenos are usually cool with everyone except scraps, out east and central crips and scraps work together to take enez out, so that's why we got the west side sangres with us in case a crip wants pedo. In the west side at Louis Park Pirus you got nortenos from Pine all the way to Louis Park along getting stupid and high with these loko bloods. Don't really know about the north side, nortenos are against everyone, the nortenos from North stockton don't show any love to the south stockton nortenos, because they always be hating on the varrios that came before them. Any norteno that has any OG in their familia, ask them SSS is the oldest norte gang, straight from Nuestra Familia.

Status
Not open for further replies.