Asian gangs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
ive heard about samoans in norte, and other shit, like i seen a white guy thats in Asian Boys, and i know and ex scrap, a mexican guy, in i think an asian crip gang, if not its another gang. some of that shit gets confusing, cuz some crips n bloods like JUST settrip. like if a crip see a blood, they of course hit em up, its not like norte, we say like you a scrap, or what?, and where you from?(even though it dont matter cuz if they a scrap then we fuck em up anyway,dont really matter what scrap set) but they ask what hood they from, and some of em dont even funk. like some crip and blood hoods have truces, cus it benefits both sides to just do theyre thing. and i aint just judging by like wc and mack ten being in the same group, ive seen this shit goin on. its a whole different cause, it lies more on hoods than north or south cali. that would be sick if we didnt have funk with every scrap we see, but we do cuz they all disagree with what we rep. although i have close to no respect for any scrap, i dont really disagree with claiming southside if your in the southside. if you think about it, who cares about scraps in l.a. your prolly never gonna see them, and they got their shit on lock on their side whatever. its just the fools claming southside in the big NORTE side that i cant understand, and gotta deal with every day. and a truce between norte and sewer probably wouldnt happen if a comet hit earth. thats reality

Jan 21, 2004
RIX said:
AYE CUZ... I WANNA KNO WHERE THA FUCK U GET OFF SAYIN THAT I BANG NORTE????? WHEN THA FUCK DID I EVER SAY THAT? CUZ U STARTIN TO GET ON MY NERVES N IM DAMN NEAR READY TO SLIDE THRU TO YO SECTOR TO SEE WTF U WANNA SAY FACE TO FACE... U REALLY BEIN A LIL BITCH ASS MARK SPEAKIN ON ME LIKE THAT.... SO IF U DOWN HIT ME UP CUZ IM GETTIN READY TO FUCK U U UP CUZ I AINT EVEN PLAYIN

YOU TRY TO PORTRAY YOURSELF AS AN ENE FOO ALL THE DAMN TIME.....DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT....EVERYONE DONE SEEN IT CUZZO....

1248 MARSHALL RD VACAVILLE CA.....COME THROUGH CAKE ASS NIGGA....IM SICC OF YOU NET BANGERS SWEARIN YOU SOMETHIN WHEN YOU AINT SHIT....

Feb 16, 2004
chuck taylor said:
yea i aint sayin all somoans got funk wit nortenos but i know some fools that have been mopped up by samoans cause they were down wit norte. i heard that the samoan crips ran all the geneva nortenos off that set but that could just be a rumor.

and 31st and malicia aint really bout it anyway i got funk wit some of those malicia fools
4 real wat cats u got beef wit from da malicia cuz sum of dem is sum punk ass bitches, 1 time wen i was wearin all black lookin like a scrap they tried 2 check me sayin were u from n i jus looked at dem n smiled n said were u think im from bitch n those niggas jus drove off n yelled malicia n mann dat was kinda sad

Apr 6, 2004
All I know is man I've had funk a couple of timez wit Asian cripz from West Sac N Sac.
I was all up in red N could just tell they wuz wantin 2 know wuz up wit me cuz they way they wuz lookin' @ me, wuz I norte or blood. Rt. off i knew they wuz cripz talkin' about what up folk. But that funk wuz mo ova hoez then anything, em catz were up on the hatin tip 1 time N the other well we wuz @ a Chino club wit the hynaz N shit broke out N we got caught up in da middle of it.
But B4 I go on I have met some cool azz Asians, my girl is half Asian 2.
But in Davis, fuckin' foolz try 2 act krazy. Most of the time they some dumb lil' bitchaz but U can run in2 some really krazy mutha fuckaz from the like Stockton N Frisco @ em parties. All I gotta say is if U going somewhere em Asians R gonna B deep, go DEEP 2!!!!

Apr 16, 2004
www.soundclick.com
El Nino Ene said:
4 real wat cats u got beef wit from da malicia cuz sum of dem is sum punk ass bitches, 1 time wen i was wearin all black lookin like a scrap they tried 2 check me sayin were u from n i jus looked at dem n smiled n said were u think im from bitch n those niggas jus drove off n yelled malicia n mann dat was kinda sad
hit up the pm and ill tell you all about it. i aint tryin to let the whole internet know about that shit if if they are my enemies

Apr 25, 2002
there use to be a gang of filipino gangs in my hood but then they just died out.some i heard were mainly:

RPB-Real Pinoy Bloods
Double C's(could be Triple C's)-Crazy Crips
CBA-Color Blue Always

they really werent hard,jus tryin to run shit in my hood.all talk mostly

Dec 17, 2002
Most of my funk/battle scars have been with Asian gangs.

Out here we have Cambodian Crips (CWA) and Outlaw Brothers, Asias Kick Ass and a bunch of Vietnamese fools clickin up always with their gatts. Fools are quick to shoot you.

Apr 25, 2002
wow stranger...u brought up AKA..i remember i used to funk with these cats who were former AKA..they swictehd up to VL's tho..i didnt even know that AKA shit really existed just thought it was a click thing

STRANGERESSJ said:
Most of my funk/battle scars have been with Asian gangs.

Out here we have Cambodian Crips (CWA) and Outlaw Brothers, Asias Kick Ass and a bunch of Vietnamese fools clickin up always with their gatts. Fools are quick to shoot you.

i used to be cool with sum cambodian foo from tiny rascels gang. that foos a str8 bitch talking all sorts of shit left and right now. Just cuz one of my homies beat down some filapino dude he was coo with now hes taking it a a racial thing. but whatever tho, hes still a bitch who never wanted 2 step unless his homies were with them.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
thug thizzle said:
there use to be a gang of filipino gangs in my hood but then they just died out.some i heard were mainly:

RPB-Real Pinoy Bloods
Double C's(could be Triple C's)-Crazy Crips
CBA-Color Blue Always

they really werent hard,jus tryin to run shit in my hood.all talk mostly
seriously, whats wrong with these new booty filipino gangs?? alot of these fools come off as some fake ass wannabe blood and crip gangs... these fools wouldn't last if you put em against the original filipino gangs of my time... only gang i heard claim blood back then was RPB and i knew they did some dirt...

Apr 25, 2002
one of the down sides to rpb was...almost every lil pinoy kid was claimin to be rpb(yea i know the similarity between that and the lil kids claimin norte on this site)..antime they was about to fight..RPB DUDE thats all u would hear..i knew a few who would ride round town flamed up..come to school flamed talkin blood this blood that..than they went to the ranch and my boy told me they was str8 denying there affiliation..some even went as far as to claim they were actually crips! lmao..hilariuous

i had a few rpb neighbors..they were coo for the most part..i never beefed with them

Nov 8, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
10 little chinamen rushing towards us.... My so called freind ran home and I got jumped by a bunch of tiny little yellow fists of fury.... I had cut under my eye and scratch on my arm but other then that it was more like a message....
HAHAHA LMAO! stupid chinamen, im sorry but OTC sounds like some kinda laxative for old folkz who cant shit right

Status
Not open for further replies.