Arabs are cool ppl , but they dont smell too good

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
They dont really believe in deodorant or lotion. Reason for this is probably because those products are made from animals , whether pig or sheep or cow. Most plastic containers are made from pig bones. And alot of cosmetic products like deodorant and lotion contain lanolin or glycerin. Most Arabs are muslim so these products are forbidden from use.

Just wanted to put that out there cause I always hear people complaining that Arabs smell like burning petroleum or warm little league baseball socks. Now you now the reasoning behind this whole matter.

Nov 14, 2002
You're a fuckin' idiot.

I just wanted to explain that because of the way people think you're a fuckin' idiot. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're made of animal parts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Naw it aint even that, i got arab folks, and they use the same shit as me, but still smell funky as fuck.

Oct 12, 2003
Scottie Pimpin said:
Most plastic containers are made from pig bones.
Pig Bones??? One thing i remember from my chemistry class last year in college is that plastic is made by chaining polymers from hydrocarbons. Oh shit i cant believe i actually rembered that shit :devious:

Oct 12, 2003
Scottie Pimpin said:
Just wanted to put that out there cause I always hear people complaining that Arabs smell like burning petroleum or warm little league baseball socks. Now you now the reasoning behind this whole matter.
Thanks alot, We are all in debt to you. You have made the world a better place by stereotyping Arabs :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
Not all arab or indian folks smell, but there are a lot that do. But you can say that about any ethnicity. Why do a lot of white people smell like bologna?

May 3, 2002
To assume that all people from a certain background smell is just ignorant. I can't stand for shit like this. Oh yeah, and there's a difference between "Indian," "Arab," and "Hindu."
just nods head and walks away in disjust...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
amish people smell like sumthing funky man. no joke. i was standing in line at disney land sum years back. and i smell sum garlic ass onion sweat smell. look behind me and its brother ishmel and the grand babies all waiting in line behind me. woo it was a hot day.

:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I wouldn't say one race or ethnicity smells. I think that it is the people who come from third world countries where deodorant and Calvin Klein cologne was not readily available like it is here. And some of these people may be too poor to afford a washing machine to do laundry after they wear a certain garment once.