anyone fuck with lockerz.com?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
ima try and save up like 1200-1300, do the member appreciation thing and cop the 1000 pt macbook. then flip it for $900-1000...

otherwise the shit aint worth it and the ptz are all fucked up. macbook $1000 is 1000 ptz but $150 paypal is 1000 ptz. WTF?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
fuck it I think I might stick with it too I got 520ptz just this month Imma just stack and hopefully get something someday. Like homeboy dsaid earlier they still in Beta and haven't officially "Launched" yet so I'mma stick with em for a while and just rack up mad pointz. fuck it I don't do anything else when I'm online besides siccness, twitter and download shit, may aswell do lockerz. I mean at least u know theres that 1 in a million chance u will b able to redeem. Just cuz us siccness cats aint getting shit yet dont mean we wont ever be able to reddem.

Mar 13, 2003
/\

invites, daily's, login, and watch play....

im sure he did em' all!....
i've been on a month and got 240 myself, so im going to save up too and see what i get in about half a year or so. If i can redeem that is, lol.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
675 PTZ and theyre having a cool redemption thing this month heres the info so all you fools from the USA start getting the pointz up so we can have an exclusive USA redemption

Forget the World Cup. LOL at the X Games. It's time for the greatest competition in the history of the universe: March Radness! An all-out, no holds barred contest where the prize is not some little gold medal -- but rather the best honor of all: exclusive access to the March Redemption.

It's between USA and international members to see who gets the most PTZ between March 8th and March 25th. These PTZ can come from most watched videos in PLAY, login PTZ, most accepted invites, and most answers to the Dailies. If US members beat out international members, they'll have a private redemption. If members in the rest of the world score higher, the redemption is theirs AND we'll choose the best time for our international members.

It's going to be a fierce competition, with great players from around the world. Dave and Anthony will be here to give you updates on who's pulling ahead and what's new with the latest score. We'll post the rules tomorrow. March Radness starts right now, so show your PTZ power and help your team to victory!

Feb 14, 2006
^^Nothin "exclusive" about that at all.

USA isnt gonna win, did you see the rules?? lol If we do win ill laugh my ass off at all the foreigners who have been callin lockerz assholes for not payin them attention. Theyll call it "fixed".

1. Team US includes all members living in the 50 states. Members in all other countries, including Canada, are part of Team International.

^^USA vs 300 countries and shit?? Give or take a handful who aint ever seen a computer or know wtf a tall building even looks like, USA wont win.

Thats not the problem i have with it though. Its them stamping "exclusive" on it and people jumpin on it like they did with the exclusive "pay for waves" shit last month.

As exclusive and private as they make it sound redemption only last 30 sec.
I think the whole thing is garbage. They just want to boost membership and site traffic/activity.

Im startin to think theyre gonna wait until all of the original members of the site (august/september-november) lose all their ptz after the 365 day rule before they launch.

Feb 14, 2006
anyway these are the rules:

March Radness Update:

Be sure you have your country selected in your settings. Otherwise, all your PTZ won't work to help your country win. Here are the rules:

1. Team US includes all members living in the 50 states. Members in all other countries, including Canada, are part of Team International.

2. March Radness takes place between March 8, 2010 at 6 PM Eastern and March 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM Eastern.

3. The winning team will have the most total PTZ, including PTZ for videos watched, PTZ for dailies, PTZ for logins, PTZ for accepted legitimate invites in the given time period. Zlisters still get double points for all activity.

4. The winning team -- and only the winning team -- will participate in March's redemption.

5. This redemption will happen in only one wave.

6. Members are only allowed to redeem one (1) item.

7. There will be no exchanges, no returns, no cancellations and no PTZ refunds on redeemed prizes.

8. Use of any bots, cheats or fraud will result in immediate order and membership cancellation.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
tight yeah I got like 730 points. I got like 6 new invites since last night I'm working on my invites again I havent did invites for a while. I want a PS3 I'm just trying to get my 900 for that