anyone fuck with lockerz.com?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
@Chuco I have a buncha friends that joined but I've also been going on Omegle, that site where u chat with strangers. And I've prolly got like 30 people to join from omegle.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^^hit up omegle and start asking people if they know about lockerz. like i said ive got like 30+ invites from omegle

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
FYI your ptz DO expire... make sure you zlist asap because if u zlist you will get to keep your ptz longer

if you dont zlist by next week tho they are giving away different things for new zlisters (no t-shirt)

i heard they expire after a year? plus it sounds like your zlist status expires too?

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
One year ago today, with six employees and a handful of members, Lockerz began. It's been an amazing year -- we've grown beyond our wildest expectations, thanks to the support of the loyal and large Lockerz community. Today, we have millions of members around the world and the early stage of PLAY is a popular new feature. We're busy preparing to launch two new features: CONNECT and SHOP. On top of all this, we're working on making Z-List status mean even more for those who get on the Z-List.

Since it's our birthday, we'd like to thank you for helping to make this a great first year.

Here are a few things we'd like to do for you:

1. We are going to "grandfather in" our early members by giving you an extra number of months before your PTZ and Z-List status expire. We will be announcing more details in the next few weeks.

2. Members who make the Z-List after March 19 will be given a new prize (and more perks) instead of a t-shirt. That's right - - if you became a Z-Lister during our first year, your t-shirt is sure to become a collector's item! We will send t-shirts to everyone who makes the Z-list by March 19 at 6 PM Eastern time, so you have a little more than a week to invite your friends if you are not yet a Z-Lister and want the shirt. We think our new Z-List prizes and perks will be loved as much as the shirt, if not more. Much more!

Stay tuned to the hallway in the next few months to discover exciting news from Lockerz. Thank you for your support! Year Two is going to be even better, and we're looking forward to spending it with you!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man fuck every god damn international member that does lockerz. They said today that for the march madness thing that the international members have million points as of today and the US only got 2.5 million. I'm seriously bout to say fuck lockerz. LMAO i say that but everyday I'm back on that shit. But thats just a piece of fucked up news i found out today, ahah 1 million points ahead of us?!!?!? yeah we aint gonna get the redemption this month.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
man fuck every god damn international member that does lockerz. They said today that for the march madness thing that the international members have million points as of today and the US only got 2.5 million. I'm seriously bout to say fuck lockerz. LMAO i say that but everyday I'm back on that shit. But thats just a piece of fucked up news i found out today, ahah 1 million points ahead of us?!!?!? yeah we aint gonna get the redemption this month.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
fuck ti I'mma just keep doing it until I do get to redeem. My points are good until Feb 2011 I'm sure I'll be able to redeem by then. And I'll prolly have hella points too so fuck it I'mma keep going.