Anyone feel it's only a matter of time??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2008
You realy think their plotting on your death homie certenly just listen to the words I speak you think they ain't heard of me? Gives me the chilles just thinking he knew he was a target

Mar 12, 2008
The government reads these boards ya'll should be careful what u say..... Hahaim just waiting for the tigers and clowns to come.out cuz this shit is a circus
We are screwd either way. DHS perty much sais anyone who doesnt agree with the way things are going are potential terrorist. Even say if you fly an American flag your a potential terrorist. Maybe we should fly flags with top politicians on them.

Anyone have any suggestions on a subject to research that further unfoggs the governments bullshit. I ask because I know theirs always more to learn.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
lol @ the gov killed Woodie....

the question is ...did he kill himself or someone close to him shot him?......

because when it happened...there was people there and some of his belongings were missing..
yea a lot of his stuff was stolen including his chain that his mom gave him that he wore all the time. Woodie's mom wrote a letter about it on the internet a while back. it was some girl and a few guys. sh was asking for any imformation about it. its a cold world

Mar 12, 2008
I once heard a person suggest that it might have been an order from the higher ups. Because woodie was gaining too much respect and as any power naturally does not like competition. But this was pure speculation on the persons part their was no concrete evidence nor any evidence at all.

Jun 28, 2009
AH THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES

HOW DID THIS GO FROM SOMEWHAT POLITICAL TO THEORIES?

JAKE WHY DO YOU WANT RON PAUL? WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF A RON PAUL PRESIDENTCY?
HE WILL NEVER BE PRES. HES TOO EXTREME FOR THE MAJORITY.

Mar 12, 2008
Even if Ron Paul was elected. They would have him killed and use that as an excuse to take away even more of our freedoms. Maby even begin martial law because we can't be trusted any longer.

Mar 12, 2008
they didn't take your remote but they did give you govt approve channels then gave you the choice to watch which ever channel of those u wish to watch. Lol

Feb 7, 2011
I knew woodie personally, and knew people in his circle..

Yes there are circumstances that leave more questions then answers surrounding the homies death.. But let the man Rest In Peace, cause all u can do is speculate..

Mar 12, 2008
A @astao381 . That's funny but I'm a complete stranger to that you speak of. Lol. Don't blame ya though I'm always getting accused of being a smoker of some sort. Maby because I walk around with a foil cap.