Anyone feel it's only a matter of time??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
When you grow up in certain areas with certain people you tend to speak like them. Yes there is individuals out there that use certain words and don't have the nuts to back it up.

May 2, 2006
This thread was hella funny had me laughing the whole time i was reading it those pictures were classic. But really there are people way bigger then woodie that make music against the government and are still alive and still make music, so i really dont believe that the government killed him its just something that only a few people will ever know. Hopefully people are not losing sleep over it years later.

Mar 12, 2008
This thread was hella funny had me laughing the whole time i was reading it those pictures were classic. But really there are people way bigger then woodie that make music against the government and are still alive and still make music, so i really dont believe that the government killed him its just something that only a few people will ever know. Hopefully people are not losing sleep over it years later.

You make a point, but I don't think those other artists have enough people down enough to rebel against a govt.
Not saying he was killed by goverment just saying he and his listeners is probably a bigger threat than most other artists and their listeners.

I almost wouldn't doubt the goverment having some sort of operation to secretively take out potential revolutionists, rebels. Etc. though.
I would if I wanted to maintain the peac or the power under myself

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
There's been reported gun shots twice last month in june right by my house
OH NO! LMAO your bitch ass is just like every other white person in the the city (i would say hood, but SV aint no fuckn hood). Nigga theres shootings almost every fuckn day in my hood. living in a battlefield when theres 2 shootings in 30 days. i bet you aint ever shot one of the 6 bullets ever shot in sunnyvale in the history of sunnyvale... fake ass nigga

Mar 2, 2005
DAMN I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THE WHOLE THREAT...LOL....SOME FUNNY SHIT ON HERE....

ABOUT THE SUBJECT, I DON'T KNOW IF THE GOV' HAVE PLANS OR THE UPPER 1% OF THE WORLD DO, BUT I DO KNOW THAT I HAVE PLANS, ALSO I LOVE THIS WOODIE SONG AND HE SPEAKS ABOUT STUFF THAT LIKE I SAID I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL OR NOT BUT THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO, IS READ ABOUT IT, AND LEARN, ALSO CHECK THE SOURCE IF YOU CAN OF THE ARTICLE OR WHATEVER YOU ARE READING ABOUT IT. AND THEN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS JUST DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER IT, AND REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

May 2, 2009
DAMN I CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THE WHOLE THREAT...LOL....SOME FUNNY SHIT ON HERE....

ABOUT THE SUBJECT, I DON'T KNOW IF THE GOV' HAVE PLANS OR THE UPPER 1% OF THE WORLD DO, BUT I DO KNOW THAT I HAVE PLANS, ALSO I LOVE THIS WOODIE SONG AND HE SPEAKS ABOUT STUFF THAT LIKE I SAID I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL OR NOT BUT THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO, IS READ ABOUT IT, AND LEARN, ALSO CHECK THE SOURCE IF YOU CAN OF THE ARTICLE OR WHATEVER YOU ARE READING ABOUT IT. AND THEN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS JUST DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER IT, AND REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
lol