Anyone feel it's only a matter of time??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2008
Just wondering if anyone woke up or became aware of what goverment and their buddies are realy up to after listening to woodies songs with political messages. Untill after recently reading some of woodies last posts on the siccness.net I was finally able to understand the entire picture and how each goverment move is just an attempt to further complete the plan. Before all I had was peaces of a puzzle I could not put together, now I'm beggining to put those peaces together and I feel it realy is only is a matter of time before the battle unfolds. Thanks to woodie RIP for removing the blind folds.
Anyone feel the same or have an opinion on the subject?

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
IT AIN'T AN OPINION IT'S FACTS, SHIT IS BOUT TO HIT THE FAN AND ANYONE WHO IS STILL ASLEEP NOW IS NOT EVEN WORTHY OF BEING TAUGHT THIS SHIT BECAUSE THEY WONT BE THE REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIERS FIGHTING BACK, IT'S TOO LATE IN THE GAME IF YOU AIN'T READY OH FUCKIN WELL ITS UR OWN FAULT

May 6, 2007
It is a matter of time. Obama and Romney are not going to do this country any good..SUPPORT RON PAUL! He's the only one that can save the country.

Mar 12, 2008
D @DSPiiZe I'm not flamerstina haha sorry. I agree with you guys. I only wish I had realized sooner how serious and how deep this shit is. Any of you guys feel frustrated and lost in this world? Like a helpless feeling that you just wana grab these zombies and shacke um tell um to snap the fuck outa the trance and study your shit???

Dec 4, 2006
IT AIN'T AN OPINION IT'S FACTS, SHIT IS BOUT TO HIT THE FAN AND ANYONE WHO IS STILL ASLEEP NOW IS NOT EVEN WORTHY OF BEING TAUGHT THIS SHIT BECAUSE THEY WONT BE THE REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIERS FIGHTING BACK, IT'S TOO LATE IN THE GAME IF YOU AIN'T READY OH FUCKIN WELL ITS UR OWN FAULT

fuck you know about a struggle fuck boy?

only time you loss sleep is when Lil Coner and his boys were knocking at your grandmas door...

Mar 12, 2008
woodie was just another jfk or 2pac he didnt kill himself he was murdered
It's crossed my mind and I can see many reasons to believe it, and I can believe the govt took advantage of his situation and All to make it look like he did it himself. But I don't know and will Probly never know the real truth so I try not to dwell on it too much and just try to keep being aware of things the way he wanted people to be.

Dec 4, 2006
lol @ the gov killed Woodie....

the question is ...did he kill himself or someone close to him shot him?......

because when it happened...there was people there and some of his belongings were missing..

Feb 13, 2004

because when it happened...there was people there and some of his belongings were missing..
I wonder where the new material for NE8 came from? They must of got his computer back.

Mar 12, 2008

Yup, thats another one of the posibilites that crosses my mind. Especially the part about belongings missing. I heard his laptop was missing and that makes me think someone did it. But I don't know that part for a fact. I just don't see woodie doing that. But then again I don't know him personally so I couldn't realy speak on that. Wish more people would see beyond the life he grew up in and appreciate an inteligent mind.

Oct 6, 2010
He was obviously murdered, without a doubt. No one kills themselves while there are people in their house, wouldn't you wait until you were at least alone? The Government killed him no doubt, all because of 'Matter of Time'.