Anyone feel it's only a matter of time??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
[video=youtube;OktHABNkOlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktHABNkOlQ&feature=plcp[/video]

Don't trip,the illuminati won't survive after seeing this video,flamy going hard on em,on a side note dustina whats up with the black hoodie?? i thought ya'll wore the white ones with the eye holes.

Mar 12, 2008
That's koo spreading awareness through music. So what u guys think about having to register your home defense with the united nations so they can kick in your door and take your shit when another country or our own decide to invade us. That's what our nations leader wants.

Mar 12, 2008
For the people not to worried about the goverment being shady. Check out "agenda 21" it's not a conspiracy theory or nothing like that. It's material easy to find info on. Gorge bush sr. Signed us on for it in 92. Read about it from various sources and make your own decision. And also if u don't believe a new world order is coming. Check out the Georgia guide stones. It gives guide lines by witch to maintain the world. Population cap. One world language. Evil stuff for sure.

Jun 17, 2009
On an honest tip, I don't thinks it's a matter of time, cause I think these wealthy mothafuckers already got the world in their palm.... The holes too deep, besides most people don't have open minds so they down play it and overall, the people's power has been diminished, while their strength has increased. Whether it's illuminati or not I gives a fuck, the bottom line is that there's a force that controls the world for their own benefit whether you see it or not.

Mar 12, 2008
I live in georgia .. I have physically seen it... I read it in english and spanish .. I saw no evidence of the illuminati on there breh
I don't know of its illuminati who had it placed their or another secret society but it's for sure some secret society's views/plans. Maintain population under 500,000,000. That means over 90% of us are wanted dead.
#2 guide reproduction wisely. Meaning u will be told who to have a baby with
#3. One world language. God made us all speak different languages as punishment these people want to undo gods will. May not seem like a big deal but when u see that secret society's and goverment go against gods will it further streangthens the argument that they are satanists.

I'd go on but I got go to work haha. But weather I am wrong or not. We gotta hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I think we can all agree on that.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I don't know of its illuminati who had it placed their or another secret society but it's for sure some secret society's views/plans. Maintain population under 500,000,000. That means over 90% of us are wanted dead.
#2 guide reproduction wisely. Meaning u will be told who to have a baby with
#3. One world language. God made us all speak different languages as punishment these people want to undo gods will. May not seem like a big deal but when u see that secret society's and goverment go against gods will it further streangthens the argument that they are satanists.

I'd go on but I got go to work haha. But weather I am wrong or not. We gotta hope for the best and prepare for the worst. I think we can all agree on that.
Ok now you brought god into the conversation .... Your so skeptical about everything so wheres the proof that god exist? Now I was born and raised catholic so I'm just asking for my amusement.

Dec 4, 2006
PROOF IS THERE IS EVIL EVERYWHERE RUNNING THIS WORLD THERE'S NO DENYING THAT LOOK AROUND YOU SO THERE MUST BE A GOOD HIGHER POWER AS WELL

Only higher power around you.......is when Lil Coner knocks at your door and you stay inside with your fingers on the dial pad ready to dial 911...

Mar 12, 2008
Ok now you brought god into the conversation .... Your so skeptical about everything so wheres the proof that god exist? Now I was born and raised catholic so I'm just asking for my amusement.
Now your just fucking with me $ilent lol. I don't have physical proof but you know as well as I when times get tough or we are in a tough situation we seek God. And when we think of our death we hope we go to heaven and maybe it's just the way we were programmed growing up. I don't know for sure but I accept that their is a greater force than me that I can't comprehend and hope that it is God who keeps my soul. And that's coming from a person whos only been to church no more than 5 times max on my own account in my 24 years of life. Nothing agains no one but I don't believe in religion because I don't think religion can save me I think my accepting of God will save me. I believe weather you are Catholic, Christian, you believe in allah, Jehovah's witness whatever your translation ma be you will be saved and it won't matter what your religion was called. It was the 1 common thing all those religions had. The faith in a singular higher power that created us. My bad for going off on the subject just needed to state my stance on that matter.

Anyways. $ilent what are your view points on our statements and also religion/god?

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY WOKEN UP SO ANYONE WHO JUST LAUGHS ABOUT THIS SHIT DESERVES WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM, AREN'T WE ON THE EAST CO CO SICCNESS, DON'T U LISTEN TO WOODIE OR DO U THINK HE WAS PARANOID AS WELL, COME ON USE UR FUCKIN BRAINS THIS SHIT IS REAL