Anyone feel it's only a matter of time??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS I'LL BE LAUGHING WHEN THE MASONS SEND THE TROOPS TO RUN THROUGH UR CRIBS AND KILL ALL UR WORTHLESS BASTARDS
Bitch you got a force field around your shit?I'll be laughing when the illuminati sends reptillians to run through your crib and piss in your good eye,you fucking lame ass reject.

Mar 12, 2008
Should this be moved over to the official shit talking thread lol. I respect all of y'alls views weather we agree or not I'm just trying to keep gaining insight and look at bothe sides of the scale. Though realy the more I look the more real this shit becomes.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Flamer is safe,when they come he's going hop in grumpy's loose ass pussy with the rest of San jo,they'll never find him,wait idk though your nazi skin might glow through her worn out meat curtains,ha ha you wanna be a norteno but no nortenos fuck with or respect your sucka ass,just kill yourself!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ha ha naw just me and my wife,you mad cause you live with granny but your good getting your disability check for your fucked off eyes you fucking handicapped ass muntant,kill yourself!!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I'LL BE ROFLMAO WHEN THE GREYS INVADE YOUR HOUSE AND ANAL PROBE YOUR MOTHER AND THEN GANGBANG YOUR ASS
Im going to humor you and believe you story on why didn't answer the door when lil coner came knocking......
YOU SAID YOU THOUGH IT WAS THE FEDS .. AND YOU STARTING FLUSHING SHIT DOWN AND HIDING STRAPS...
SOOO YOU BEEN SCARED OF THE FEDS MAN!!! WHY IS IT DIFFERENT NOW??? YOU BEEN A BITCH FOO .... OL I TRIED TO HANG MY SELF WITH A BUNGEE CORD LOOKING ASS NIGGA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah flamy all strapped and ready for the revolution but was shitting his pants when coner came over,what a fucking joke this kid is,kill yourself!!

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
NO MORE LIKE I'LL BLAST MY GAUGE THROUGH THE DOOR I GOT MY DAUGHTER HERE, IF ANYONE'S THAT STUPID TO TRY ANYTHING THEY WONT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE YOU HAVE MY WORD
WHY WOULD YOU DESTROY YOUR OWN DOOR? WONT YOUR GRANDMA GET MAD? SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO USE YOUR DAUGHTERS DIAPER MONEY AT HOME DEPOT ...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
mutha fuckas all paronoid when he hears crickets and shit,this bitch is about to kill a girl scout for knocking at his door cause he's a scared pussy.eat shit!!

Mar 12, 2008
$ileNt always clowning someone, I'm afraid to post anything now. A homeboy of mine was staying in Atlanta for about 7 years. He said it was koo out their. Told me something about a laser show everyday or somthing like that.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
$ileNt always clowning someone, I'm afraid to post anything now. A homeboy of mine was staying in Atlanta for about 7 years. He said it was koo out their. Told me something about a laser show everyday or somthing like that.
Hell yea in the summer they got a laser show every day at stone mountain ... its bad ass especially if your high(on weed not tweak)
Atlanta is coo as hell man ... I heard the hoes look better in cali though

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Two slots above^ H @husalah209 Then why are you skeptical
Im not bro ... Im not the denying the chance of the illuminati exist or that the government is plotting.With that said I'm not paranoid freak obsessing day and night over it. I see a lot of dudes speaking on revolution especially flame... and I'm like what the fuck do they know about revolution??? I spent a few years of my childhood in the mist of civil war in el salvador .. I seen revolution its not pretty.