ANY OF YOU PRACTICE "SANTERIA"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
speak for yourself stalka.

so nutt, tell me. you arent mexican..and im assuming her aunt is like 40-60 y/o...and u wanna know why she hates you? come on man.

~k.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
^^^LOL!!!

SHEA said:
Whats up dawgg...

I stopped reading cause of the nonsense Sublime posts, but I DID read this, . . . if you got Jesus in you then this should bring some light to the subject.

2 Corinthians 6:14
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

Santeria IS devil worship- any way you look @ it.
The God that is worshiped in Santeria, is THEMSELVES.

They fully believe they can channel spirits, evil or good, for whatever purpose. ( helping or hurting others, ect, ect... )

If your beliefs are not of their religion, you ARE their enemy.
WHAT UP SHEA!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! THANKS FOR THE INPUT!!!

kayvee said:
^ yup....AND i think you should know that her aunt has nothing but ignorant reasons to hate you. which i think you are smart enough to know what those ignorant reasons may be.
THAT IS DEFINETLY A FACTOR, BUT I THINK THERE'S MORE!!!

Gas One said:
believing and/or praying in gods is devil worship?

i think you might be looking at it wrong, those gods exists regardless of a mans powers to talk to them. if you call that devil worship, getting on your knees next to your bed is devil worship too.
I DON'E WANT TO AFFEND ANYONE WHO PRAYS TO ANOTHER GOD BUT,
I BELEIVE THAT THOSE "OTHER GODS" DO NOT EXIST!!!
I BELEIVE THAT THERE IS ONLY 1 GOD WHO CONTROLS THE BALANCE OF HUMANS, THE DEAD, GOOD, EVIL & MOTHER NATURE!!!
I DON'T BELEIVE THAT PRAYING TO ANOTHER GOD IS DEVIL WORSHIP,
I JUST BELEIVE IT'S FALSE!!!

SHEA said:
Absolutely, because I think the some of the worst religious people, are the ones who judge others, regardless of their belief system.
IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO JUDGE!!! IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T JUDGE OTHERS
THEN YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF!!!

KillaClown said:
and before you wanna start trippin YOUNGNUTT, it was a damn joke. dont take it all seriously. But for future reference, you might've wanted to say "I've accepted Jesus as my savior" or "I have Jesus in my heart". I couldn't have made a joke out of those.
LOL!!! IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

kayvee said:
speak for yourself stalka.

so nutt, tell me. you arent mexican..and im assuming her aunt is like 40-60 y/o...and u wanna know why she hates you? come on man.

~k.
YEAH, BUT THIS WOMAN AIN'T YOUR AVERAGE!!! OF COURSE I KNOW THE
OBVIOUS REASONS!!!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
You should go do some research and try to find the most far fetched crazy ass religion you can find and start practicing it.

Nov 20, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:
YEAH, BUT THIS WOMAN AIN'T YOUR AVERAGE!!! OF COURSE I KNOW THE
OBVIOUS REASONS!!!

have you asked your girl? she could hate you with a passion..and only to find out its some bullshit ass reason.

~k.