ANY OF YOU PRACTICE "SANTERIA"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, technically its not a good path to go down, if you werent born to go down that path to begin with.

but in that sense i think curiosity kills the cat

people who practice voodoo are not devil worshippers btw..they straddle between negativity and positivity. some use negativity more than others, i dunno if anyones aware of some of the african gods used in early withcraft but there are gods said to test you and play games on your mind in exchange for a certain amount of power

hence the exorcism
its more or less who you pray to, as theres gods in control of different sects of magical energy and they all have their own personalities, some are dickheads and some are giving and nice

nor do these said gods particularly like eachother..like any group of people theres sects and haters

anyways...read google or somethin i aint no teacher im at work

Dec 28, 2004
I don't know anybody that practices santeria, but I know people that have been fucked with that and it ain't nothing nice....they can fuck with you in so many ways......crazy shit for real.

youngnutt, you think she wants to fuck with you?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Nuttkase said:
I dont practice santeria
I aint got no crystal ball.
I had a million dollars but I,
I'd spend it all.
If I could find that heina and that sancho that shes found,
Well Id pop a cap in sancho and Id slap her down.
Goddamnit you beat me too it.

Sublime is one of my favorite bands of all time.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
SC_408 said:
CHECK THIS YOUNGNUTT, I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYIN BRO, MY BOY WHOS IN THE CORPS WITH ME TURNED TO THAT RELIGION AFTER BEING CATHOLIC, AND GODDAMN THAT SHIT REALLY IS BAD IMO. AT FIRST I NOTICED HE STARTED HAVING PRACTICES WITH LIKE COCONUTS AND OVERTURNED GLASSES AND SHIT, I DONT KNOW ITS A WEIRD RELIGION, IT SEEMS SIMILAR TO VOODOO BUT ITS NOT VOODOO YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN??? ILL EXPLAIN LATER ON ...GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK!
YEAH, IT'S SOMETHING LIKE VOODOO CUZ BLACC MAGIC IS INVOLVED!!!
I'M JUST GLAD MY GIRL GOT SAVED!!!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Sicc Dawg said:
I don't know anybody that practices santeria, but I know people that have been fucked with that and it ain't nothing nice....they can fuck with you in so many ways......crazy shit for real.

youngnutt, you think she wants to fuck with you?
I'M SURE SHE HAS ALREADY TRIED, CUZ THIS WOMAN HATES ME WITH A PASSION!!! BUT LIKE I SAID, I GOT JESUS IN ME AND THAT BLACC MAGIC SHIT CAN'T TOUCH ME EVEN IF THEY TRIED!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT FAITH!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
YOUNGNUTT said:
I'M SURE SHE HAS ALREADY TRIED, CUZ THIS WOMAN HATES ME WITH A PASSION!!! BUT LIKE I SAID, I GOT JESUS IN ME AND THAT BLACC MAGIC SHIT CAN'T TOUCH ME EVEN IF THEY TRIED!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT FAITH!!!
you do know that most people who practice traditional voodoo are catholic, correct?

whos jesus going to favor? (drum roll)

Dec 28, 2004
good point gas....I know people that are really religious and they still get fucked with...this one lady that I know was doing really bad, went to the ER on several occassions, they couldn't find anything wrong with her.....after about a year, they took her to this spot in mexico somewhere and did a "limpia" and I guess she's cool now......

which reminds me, one of my boys was with this chick, he was moving to Long Beach, she lives in Riverside, so he was like, hey I don't like being involved in long distance relationships etc, apparently bitch went crazy and was telling him that she knows that he has been cheating, named places, times, etc.....and she straight out told him that she was gonna fuck with him!

Nov 20, 2005
YOUNGNUTT said:

are you mexican?

~k.

Nov 20, 2005
Gas One said:
i just clicked on the myspace real quick and his ethnicity is black. i think im stealing dudes latina friends though.
exactly.

so anyone want to guess how old his girl's aunt is?

~k.