ANY OF YOU PRACTICE "SANTERIA"???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
^ yup....AND i think you should know that her aunt has nothing but ignorant reasons to hate you. which i think you are smart enough to know what those ignorant reasons may be.

i say, get rid of the girl...

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SHEA said:
Santeria IS devil worship- any way you look @ it.
The God that is worshiped in Santeria, is THEMSELVES.

They fully believe they can channel spirits, evil or good, for whatever purpose. ( helping or hurting others, ect, ect... )

If your beliefs are not of their religion, you ARE their enemy..
can you say that and be 100% that you understand the hearts of every man and woman who practices a belief that has been passed down to them?

and where the hell did you read that santeria practioners worship themselves?

voodoo practicers believe in HUNDREDS of gods.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
SHEA said:
Santeria is a bit different then voodooism. Lets just say I am "in the know" for 1 reason or another, but yes, they believe THEY are Gods, & can channel other Gods, & sprits.

THAT, regardless of how you look @ it, is devil worship.
believing and/or praying in gods is devil worship?

i think you might be looking at it wrong, those gods exists regardless of a mans powers to talk to them. if you call that devil worship, getting on your knees next to your bed is devil worship too.

so is asking god to do things for you, look over people, etc. etc...i guess during thanksgiving when were praying at the table, were really praying to the devil?

im sorry youve had bad experiences but you seem like a open minded person and everyone in a secular religion arent going to be evil

i see where youre coming from but you seem to be a little too strong in your opinion?

negativitiy and positivity exist in the same world and i cant say im one to not use negativity at some points. does that make me evil or well balanced? sorry if im getting too deep. but just because someone puts symbolism or objectification on something does not make it the devils work, because regardless of what is attempted to do its all under the control of gods, which men have little power over whether they "summon" it or not

i will say this though most practitioners are reckless and are on a quest to damage themselves but yeah thats part of the game i guess?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Nuttkase said:
I dont practice santeria
I aint got no crystal ball.
I had a million dollars but I,
I'd spend it all.
If I could find that heina and that sancho that shes found,
Well Id pop a cap in sancho and Id slap her down.

LOL

Dec 4, 2006
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
sublime self-titled album is classic.

co-sign... i remember blazin to the album with my white washed cousins and their white friends..good times tho..

and no i don't know shit about santeria..

Nov 10, 2006
Nuttkase said:
I dont practice santeria
I aint got no crystal ball.
I had a million dollars but I,
I'd spend it all.
If I could find that heina and that sancho that shes found,
Well Id pop a cap in sancho and Id slap her down.
Exactly what I was thinking before I opened thread

Jan 28, 2005
and on an off topic, I had this really sweet religious woman of about 26 tell me "no, Im sorry sweetie. You're definately going to hell."

it kind of turned me on.

Jan 28, 2005
and before you wanna start trippin YOUNGNUTT, it was a damn joke. dont take it all seriously. But for future reference, you might've wanted to say "I've accepted Jesus as my savior" or "I have Jesus in my heart". I couldn't have made a joke out of those.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
im evil as fuck.

shea is right.

but at the same time i might be the most loyal and honest person someone has ever met. because i fully trust them on instinct, crossing them would be a sin to a christian.

a man made the same way as me...is no one to judge me.

im no one to judge them as im made of flesh like them. 'gods servant'.

i might have some awkward ways but they work for me. in negative and positive ways...

the only evil is in your mind. if you bring evil to the forefront it becomes a subject.

theres a time to kill, and there s atime to make love and heal the world..but fuck if im ever pigeonholed as one of those..

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I never heard of this religion....

but it''s probably as fucked up as scientology .. that shit is crazy...
they think you can heal yourself with the magickal power of the mystic tree.. which resides.. in the ancient magikc forests.. of the elder elves..

Santeria must be a lot like that.. but with curses n shit...

curses are tight.. if you put it on someone who deserves it.. but never cast a curse on someone just for fun.. that shit will send... illness and demons.. right back at you!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Gas One said:
you do know that most people who practice traditional voodoo are catholic, correct?

whos jesus going to favor? (drum roll)
YEAH, BUT IT'S COMPLICATED!!! WELL... WITH SANTERIA ANYWAYS!!!

kayvee said:
are you mexican?

~k.
NO!!!

Gas One said:
and if its all about faith..what in your head made you create a thread about the same thing you should be having faith against?

youre keeping it alive by even doing that

mind over matter, out of sight out of mind
MY GIRLS FAMILY IS INTO IT, SO IT'S IN MY LIFE!!!
I DON'T WANT TO DISRESPECT MY GIRL BY TALK'N' SHIT ABOUT IT
WHEN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT!!! WHEN SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT, THAT WAS
THE FIRST TIME I HEARD ABOUT IT!!! AND MY FIRST MIND WAS LIKE
FUCC THAT WEIRD ASS!!! SO I STARTED READING UP ON IT AND I'M STILL
LIKE FUCC THAT WEIRD ASS SHIT, BUT I'M FINDING OUT THAT IT'S PRETTY
POPULAR!!! SO I WANTED TO SEE HOW MUCH OF THE SICCNESS WAS INTO IT
CUZ I KNOW WE GOT A LOT OF MEXICANS ON THE BOARDS!!!

Stalka All Day said:
ill answer for him...YES.
I CAN ANSWER FOR MYSELF!!!

kayvee said:
is that your boyfriend?

~k.
SHE WANTS IT!!!:lick:

Stalka All Day said:
lol...i thought he was a scrap...so im assuming the blue is for "crippin"..............lol
YOU SHOULDN'T ASSUME SWEETS:classic: !!!

Gas One said:
i just clicked on the myspace real quick and his ethnicity is black. i think im stealing dudes latina friends though.

youngnutt one of them....sen dog ass ngigas
LOL!!!

kayvee said:
exactly.

so anyone want to guess how old his girl's aunt is?

~k.
OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR AVERAGE 23 YEAR OLDS AUNT!!!

Gas One said:
damn so you sayin youngnutt is a child molestor?

the name is oh so clear now..
LOL!!! YOU STUPID!!!