another would you hit this thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you fuck this asian sensation?

• Total voters

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
im a faggot but i get more pussy then half the ppl on here combined?ok haha ill take that title then
i didnt' call you a faggot in what you quoted. lol.....i was talkin to Fanatikal or whatever the fuck his name is.....

i don't care what you do...as you shouldn't care what i do. so we do what we do and that's that. all to the good.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
so i cant call you a name because I dont know you..

yet colombo is a fag?

you guys must be best friends right? hang out all the time? you met his family n shit?

stupid fuck.
lol....you can do whatever you want. i don't give a shit.

and no, i don't know columbo.

BUT WHY YOU BRINGIN HIM INTO IT? TRYINA DEFEND YOUR MAN OR SOMETHIN? lol.......

this is about what you sayin to me and what i'm sayin to you, you bringin other people into it like a BITCH would do........

stick to the topic at hand or fuck off and go play with your legos boy.

Mar 17, 2006
damn i finnaly got a computer again and the siccness is outta control right now

some new cat needs to come through and make a stupid ass Hi Im New thread and we can all come together like bad weather again

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
hey i just find it funny that this guy talks shit and pokes fun at ppl all the time.but as soon as its flipped on him he 1.dosent have time for this.2.is to grown to deal with it.3.dosent care what anyone thinks but writes a 3 paragraph response.and 4. has all these ppl defending him.if its the fucking internet why does it matter we're talking shit?does this dude just have a pass?no he does not.he's gonna get it just the same as he gives it.
and im so fucking tired of his "oh im off so much lean right now"stfu u faggot.
thanks to everyone that has a brain and understands an eye for an eye.

Jan 10, 2003
lol....you can do whatever you want. i don't give a shit.

and no, i don't know columbo.

BUT WHY YOU BRINGIN HIM INTO IT? TRYINA DEFEND YOUR MAN OR SOMETHIN? lol.......

this is about what you sayin to me and what i'm sayin to you, you bringin other people into it like a BITCH would do........

stick to the topic at hand or fuck off and go play with your legos boy.
you obviously didnt get the point of my post you lame fuckin retard.

go back to iCandy, you just aint cuttin it in real life

Sep 5, 2008
and ill put money on me getting more pussy than half the members combined.theres a few more guys on here that can say the same im sure.
what do you give a shit how much pussy other guys are getting? does that make you cool?

you're on the same bullshit on "i pull models/i pull dimes" and then you post your female (twice) and shes an average looking chick.

none of you cats is pulling shit but the same shit everyone else is pulling. quit trying to act like because you fuck hood rats that makes you cool, that just means you got stds and a piece of chicken tattood on your hand.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
what do you give a shit how much pussy other guys are getting? does that make you cool?

you're on the same bullshit on "i pull models/i pull dimes" and then you post your female (twice) and shes an average looking chick.

none of you cats is pulling shit but the same shit everyone else is pulling. quit trying to act like because you fuck hood rats that makes you cool, that just means you got stds and a piece of chicken tattood on your hand.
never said i pull models or dimes.but when i get called a faggot by people that never see pussy except on a computer or tv screen i will say somethin about it.and dont be mad at me brian shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
moving along
on the subject of old work

heres some drawings from the 90's..

the colored one is obviously not from the 's..ive posted it before but it took me forever to color the shirt. so...post again

edit: the pic with dude with no genetalia and no head on him, i told my teach 'no homo' and i wasnt gonna be starin at this fools dick just because it has to be drawn..my teached laughed and understood and gave me a B+ lol