another would you hit this thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you fuck this asian sensation?

• Total voters
Jan 10, 2003
i wasn't defending him. i don't give a shit what you say abotu him, he can handle himself. i was just calling you a faggot, casue i think you're a faggot.

and the other shit, i dont' know what the fuck you're talking about. lol so i gives a fuck....i didn't appologize to shit. lol....or about anything.

i stated that me not wanting to fuck her doesn't mean i think she's a stupid whore.

maybe you should learn how to read and interpret the English language better you fucking schmuck.

you can say what you want, but now you know i wasn't appologizing you stupid mutha fucka. lol......

go about your business and if you can, stop trying to unzip my pants and put my cock in your mouth you silly faggot.
Schmuck? ...you just confirmed your a dorky white boy

also, there are way too many gay references in the last couple of your posts... nobody wants to "unzip your pants" and "put your cock in their mouth"

silly.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Schmuck? ...you just confirmed your a dorky white boy

also, there are way too many gay references in the last couple of your posts... nobody wants to "unzip your pants" and "put your cock in their mouth"

silly.
yeah, one word i use means something. LOL...you got some issues buddy.

and yeah, I'M A FUCKIN CRACKER. and i don't give a shit if you think i'm a dork. cause you don't know me. and i don't need to justify my word choice with you. so fuck off.

and columbo, is a faggot. who always says NO HOMO. so i say stupid shit to him cause i think he's a stupid faggoty little bitch.

and LOL @ you sayin SILLY...you fuckin DORK. :siccness::)

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
because i think this is childish... i automatically have gases balls in my mouth?
GTFO... GROW UP

THats a long stretch... dumbass...
why dont you jump in the threads this guy is talking shit in then?and he's siggin on someone in the fucking title and no one said "dont worry lil dan gas is just a hater"get fuckin serious.its funny to sig on dan but not gas?

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM

and yeah, I'M A FUCKIN CRACKER. and i don't give a shit if you think i'm a dork. cause you don't know me. and i don't need to justify my word choice with you. so fuck off.

and columbo, is a faggot. who always says NO HOMO. so i say stupid shit to him cause i think he's a stupid faggoty little bitch.

im a faggot but i get more pussy then half the ppl on here combined?ok haha ill take that title then

Jan 10, 2003

so i cant call you a name because I dont know you..

yet colombo is a fag?

you guys must be best friends right? hang out all the time? you met his family n shit?

stupid fuck.

Sep 28, 2002
why dont you jump in the threads this guy is talking shit in then?and he's siggin on someone in the fucking title and no one said "dont worry lil dan gas is just a hater"get fuckin serious.its funny to sig on dan but not gas?
i usually dont go to gas.one threads cuz it becomes a massive flamewar...:ermm: and now im in the middle of this one... whatever, do wat you want, i was defending my opinion/post... and i am calling you a faggot:hurt: