another would you hit this thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you fuck this asian sensation?

• Total voters
Dec 4, 2006
me trying too hard? lol.

you're the one that can't stop coming into my threads and trying to tell me to stop in subliminal ways.

mae mae from the diego bay bay who had a bay bay that now gas has to pay pay for it to be fed fed [nothing else rhymed]

LOL!
EL OH ELZ....................

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
nope! i was joking about that shit. it was even in mark 7s sig for a while when i said something about being kicked by a baby while fucking a pregnant girl

but all in all disrespecting females is some douchebag shit....couldnt get at me so he talked shit about a girl.

oh well, right?
WHO THE FUCC ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH GAS???

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i dont drink anymore youngnutt...lol
that might be a good reason i have little to no interest going to internet war
good shit dood, glad you're doing well with that.

and i had a feeling this was about you, and i didn't even know mexcom followed you or whatever it is that's going on...i don't care that much to find out so don't tell me lol...

i will say, that my comments about not fucking her weren't disrespectful. not that you were comin at me with that, but i'm just bein honest...i wouldn't hit.

she may be a really nice person but that only goes so far...lol....

i had no idea you were such a gentlemen Gas!!!!! :siccness: you musta been fuckin loaded quite a bit on here.....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
alot more than one person needs to remove my balls from their mouths. It really shouldn't matter to anyone who i fuck , what should matter is that your getting pussy. And me being able to hook people up with dimes in SD can still be done. Being here for 27 years of my life (two i wasnt here), i know alot of people.

more than a dime i can get you any drug under the book

People be wantin them to dry snitch on themselves on their girl so they can run back and start more shit...i remember when westbaysav was liek i pull bitches on the weekly and one of you childish ass niggas said 'does your girlfriend know that?'

sorry maine..you can try to emmit smith your way around shit but there aint no where to go.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ok i wasent even gonna say anything but come on.u got gases dick so far down ur throat u cant even speak properly.u really just appologised to some dude over the internet after u were just siggin on his bitch el oh fuckin el
i wasn't defending him. i don't give a shit what you say abotu him, he can handle himself. i was just calling you a faggot, casue i think you're a faggot.

and the other shit, i dont' know what the fuck you're talking about. lol so i gives a fuck....i didn't appologize to shit. lol....or about anything.

i stated that me not wanting to fuck her doesn't mean i think she's a stupid whore.

maybe you should learn how to read and interpret the English language better you fucking schmuck.

you can say what you want, but now you know i wasn't appologizing you stupid mutha fucka. lol......

go about your business and if you can, stop trying to unzip my pants and put my cock in your mouth you silly faggot.

Feb 21, 2003
i remember when westbaysav was liek i pull bitches on the weekly and one of you childish ass niggas said 'does your girlfriend know that?'

sorry maine..you can try to emmit smith your way around shit but there aint no where to go.
lol damn gas, i cant believe you remember that shit..yeah like id really let my gf know about my dirty deeds lol..

its funny when these cats wanna start playin reporter n shit on here, actin like they wanna pick up a hot scoop or somethin..

its all good tho, keep it pimpin gas..ill holler at u whenever im in daygo, id love to tag some of those bitches down there!

Jun 2, 2002
And me being able to hook people up with dimes in SD can still be done. Being here for 27 years of my life (two i wasnt here), i know alot of people.

more than a dime i can get you any drug under the book
like that??

well shit, im tryin to get down to SD in the next month or two...i'll take a dimepiece and some opium...good shit gas!! i'll supply the tree...