another would you hit this thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you fuck this asian sensation?

• Total voters
Feb 9, 2003
what im trying to figure out is, how exactly does that pertain to you?
come on gas.

its funny. you just came at the siccness on another thread talking about how you are surrounded by good bitches and this is the best you have ever pulled.

so it pertains to me because it brings us the lulz and everything i do is for the lulz

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
come on gas.

its funny. you just came at the siccness on another thread talking about how you are surrounded by good bitches and this is the best you have ever pulled.
so wait, now you know who ive talked to, who im currently talking to and who i know personally? damn mexcom thats crazy, i never knew you could know about my entire life through a picture of a girl i fuck with..thats crazy

Jan 10, 2003
yeah, we already been over the topic when gas and joey were e-beefin... to gas, her looks dont matter because shes a nice person, and he's known her a while...

to each his own

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i think i remember some drama about her being pregnant and gas feelin betrayed by it.

god it feels awesome gettin paid to browse the web all day long
nah...thats some little kid shit..she was pregnant and i lent my support mentally because im mature enough to do so. thats her son, shes takin great care of it.

im glad i dont have babies and i can still run around and do whatever..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
what gets me is how humbled gas is. lol.

seriously, dude talks hella shit. always clowing on people for the types of women they have and how dudes is gay and shit. and he fucks this?

fucking a fat, herpes infected whale...that's the siccness?
mexcom..youre trying too hard....shes 700 miles away..we both live different lives...you dont know me like that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i remember dude was still sleepin with her tho even tho he felt uneasy and upset by her.
nope! i was joking about that shit. it was even in mark 7s sig for a while when i said something about being kicked by a baby while fucking a pregnant girl

but all in all disrespecting females is some douchebag shit....couldnt get at me so he talked shit about a girl.

oh well, right?

you gotta give him props for working so hard at it