another would you hit this thread...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

would you fuck this asian sensation?

• Total voters
Apr 23, 2007
if you have to brag about how much pussy your getting and feel a need to prove your self then 9 times out of 10 your full of shit.... but even if your not full of shit, who gives a fuck who is fuckin who in here?? why feel the need to prove your self? this is the internet..

half you fellas fucked some fugly bitches in the past im sure.. or some fat bitches... whether its for money or for whatever... but back to my point.. who cares???

Feb 14, 2009
half you fellas fucked some fugly bitches in the past im sure.. or some fat bitches... whether its for money or for whatever... but back to my point.. who cares???[/QUOTE]

For money??? Are you saying that I could've got paid fuccin those fat hoes? Damn SMH

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I'm willin to put a racc up that most people on here sayin they wouldnt hit would after some beers at a house party

anywayz, callin this girl a whore if u dont even know her iz str8 retarded.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
if you have to brag about how much pussy your getting and feel a need to prove your self then 9 times out of 10 your full of shit.... but even if your not full of shit, who gives a fuck who is fuckin who in here?? why feel the need to prove your self? this is the internet..

half you fellas fucked some fugly bitches in the past im sure.. or some fat bitches... whether its for money or for whatever... but back to my point.. who cares???
what u mad about?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i dont drink anymore youngnutt...lol
that might be a good reason i have little to no interest going to internet war
you need to get back on the drink ASAP so we can have some comedy up in here!!!

mae mae from the diego bay bay who had a bay bay that now gas has to pay pay for it to be fed fed [nothing else rhymed]
oh shit lolol

Dec 4, 2006
It's the net..we all get tons of pussy and have 30 inch long dicks (no bombudd) .......

*whispers to jay_jay* (hey jay_jay, when you gonna let me fuck?) ......