Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
So, once the 2.2 roms come out, will I be in the same boat I am now?

Meaning, when 2.3 or whatever comes out, am I going to have to go through this whole process again?

I just got an email from Verizon yesterday announcing 2.1 for the Eris is available. I thought it's been out for a long time.

Jul 4, 2009
So, once the 2.2 roms come out, will I be in the same boat I am now?

Meaning, when 2.3 or whatever comes out, am I going to have to go through this whole process again?

I just got an email from Verizon yesterday announcing 2.1 for the Eris is available. I thought it's been out for a long time.
No, what you had was the Leak, they are reffering to the offical version
and, until they find a way to root the leaked rom your fucked for awhile

Dec 4, 2006
Any of you have the Police Light LED 1.0.13 or earlier apk backed up in your phone? if so..post it for me! the new version (1.0.14) only works for 15 secs now...

Dec 4, 2004
Yo 4Side, you should edit your first post and add an FAQ on rooting, the best Android apps, release dates and links to upcoming phones and all that....so people don't come in asking over and over

Jul 4, 2009
Yo 4Side, you should edit your first post and add an FAQ on rooting, the best Android apps, release dates and links to upcoming phones and all that....so people don't come in asking over and over
Your saying put all the pros and cons of rooting?
Lemme drink a few beers and Ill do it

Jul 4, 2009
Yeah and links to roms for the most common phones.....pretty much everything I mentioned would be cool since this is the android thread

Props
The most common phones Ive seen on here so far are
My touch
Droid
Eris
Hero
am I missing anything? Ill be adding everything when I get off work tomorrow afternoon. My job has my schedule all fucked up