Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I think the evo will be the phone to set the bar for the next wave of phones. It will set the new standard level and get outdone once the hype wears off.

Altho the phones will never stop getting better I just think the evo will turn out to be like the instinct was. Hot at the time but quickly forgotten by the next edition of even cooler.

not only that but it has been speculated that it can't use data (hot spot ) and make a phone call at teh same time. The store manager told me that himself. and a 10.00 fee for 4g which doesn't even exist in my area is bullshit.

Nov 8, 2007
From what I been reading.....I think I'm going to wait 2-3 months...

I'm going to sit back and peep 1st how the Evo owners feel about the device and etc.....

but I will get it 2-3 months after it comes out...
@ google I/O they gave out 5,000+ evo out with a month free of unlimited everything. so u just got to wait up to the 4th (2 weeks) to know what consumers think :) if u really wanted to

cant wait to get my evo tho FTW

Nov 8, 2007
not only that but it has been speculated that it can't use data (hot spot ) and make a phone call at teh same time. The store manager told me that himself. and a 10.00 fee for 4g which doesn't even exist in my area is bullshit.
the 10 buxs is not for 4G as everyone thinks it is. its for the data that the EVO will consume so u get unlimited data as opposed to limited

Aug 16, 2003
The main thing I want out of the Froyo is the Flash ability. Everything else can fall in line.

I would love to watch HULU on my Incredible or go to certain sites and not have them look weired with red x's on them