Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
Is there anyway my phone can become unrooted without me physically doing so? Because I'm trying to run barnacle wifi tether (phone must be rooted) and its not showing up on my computer as a network...

Also how can I tell if my phone is still rooted?? I'm running the default home screen so all my functions are the same

Oh and the phone I'm using is the Motorola Droid

May 3, 2005
Is there anyway my phone can become unrooted without me physically doing so? Because I'm trying to run barnacle wifi tether (phone must be rooted) and its not showing up on my computer as a network...

Also how can I tell if my phone is still rooted?? I'm running the default home screen so all my functions are the same

Oh and the phone I'm using is the Motorola Droid

Sep 22, 2002
I got ah droid and am getting the net thru my easy tether droid app. anyone know how to connect my laptop tether app to xbox live.
You have to tether the phone to a laptop and connect the xbox to that homie make sure your internet sharing is on in your laptop/comp settings

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
iFix it tore the Evo apart.

http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/HTC-Evo-4G-Teardown/2979/1

Some notes, so it does have a glass screen, and the battery (technically) is better than the iPhone 3GS which is what Im using right now.

* Removing the glass is not terribly difficult. This is great news for those unfortunate enough to drop their shiny phone and crack the glass.

* The 3.7 V, 1500 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery contains 23% more capacity than an iPhone 3GS, 15% more than a Droid Incredible, and 7% more than a Nexus One.

May 3, 2005
Any free apps to connect to my corporate email? ? The only one that actually worked was touchdown but I'm not going to pay 20$ for it.

Any help appreciated

May 3, 2005
Any free apps to connect to my corporate email? ? The only one that actually worked was touchdown but I'm not going to pay 20$ for it.

Any help appreciated