ancient aliens, this shits mainey!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2009
Im waaaayyy to ripped to type up the past four hours of a show. But if u got cable peep the history channel. Watch the show its two 2 hour episodes. If ur into this type sjit itll blow ur mind
Even if I was watching it live I wouldn't have understood what the fuck you were talking about.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
they fucked up by ending it so shortly on the tesla segment. they couldve gone alot more in depth on that. they dedicated like 15 minutes to him.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't know what this show is about, but if they are claiming anything like the pyramids were built by aliens, and the Mayans had contact with aliens, etc. then it's false.

period.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I don't know what this show is about, but if they are claiming anything like the pyramids were built by aliens, and the Mayans had contact with aliens, etc. then it's false.

period.

Well, no one knows the truth for sure... but all of the known pyramids align perfectly with set star constellations... So either they were helped during the construction, or the technology we had was lost over the years...

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Maybe motherfuckers in the past payed attention to the skies. What technologies were lost homey?
You just have to think about that statement for a sec... Then go back and read up on your history... Those buildings were built before telescopes, and before paper... and all of the pyramids are still standing... the same couldn't be said for buildings built today, given the same amount of time... I'd say some sort of lost knowledge had to of occurred... or they had some help...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You don't need telescopes to see the stars homey, and the pyramids were built using rocks, no kind of space age construction equipment that allowed them to stay standing for as long as they did.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
You don't need telescopes to see the stars homey, and the pyramids were built using rocks, no kind of space age construction equipment that allowed them to stay standing for as long as they did.

I can see that you're a sharp non-believer... and I understand... I'm tryin' to look at from both sides...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Saying that aliens helped built the pyramids reminds me of Europeans finding the great Mayan temples and making up stories about how an earlier European civilization must have made contact previously and helped them. It downplays the intelligence and cultures of the people who did these things.

There is nothing about the pyramids that suggest the culture of the people living at that time didn't have the resources and knowledge to build them.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Saying that aliens helped built the pyramids reminds me of Europeans finding the great Mayan temples and making up stories about how an earlier European civilization must have made contact previously and helped them. It downplays the intelligence and cultures of the people who did these things.

There is nothing about the pyramids that suggest the culture of the people living at that time didn't have the resources and knowledge to build them.

There's really no evidence on how they built the pyramids, especially droppin' each block into place... as no records survived... And each block weighed 1/2 ton each on The Great Pyramid...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Actually archaeologists have been working on answering this question for years. There's a number of theories, though of course no one was there to say for certain. Here's a recent article that sheds some light, and is based on some evidence: http://www.archaeology.org/0705/etc/pyramid.html

Aliens helping out is based on zero evidence, and pure speculation. think about that.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Actually archaeologists have been working on answering this question for years. There's a number of theories, though of course no one was there to say for certain. Here's a recent article that sheds some light, and is based on some evidence: http://www.archaeology.org/0705/etc/pyramid.html

Aliens helping out is based on zero evidence, and pure speculation. think about that.

Good looks on that... I'ma read that in a sec... but here's somethin' I thought you might want to check out in the process... I should of just brought this up in the beginning... haha...

These are two pictures from Sumerian glyphs... maybe the oldest human writing... In the first picture you see the planets revolving around the sun... something they wouldn't of known back then, and you can't see with just your eyes...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
You just have to think about that statement for a sec... Then go back and read up on your history... Those buildings were built before telescopes, and before paper... and all of the pyramids are still standing... the same couldn't be said for buildings built today, given the same amount of time... I'd say some sort of lost knowledge had to of occurred... or they had some help...
naw there actually were telescopes... theres actually some theories that the pyramids were going to be part of a huge telescope

"In fact, fragments of glass at the top of the 20cm square “ventilation shafts” leading from the King's chamber in the heart of the Great Pyramid to the outside of the structure are now considered the possible remains of very long focus Galilean telescopes, like ƒ/524, situated so that the ka of the dead King could observe the (then) pole star Thuban from inside his tomb.

In fact there is now growing speculation that the entire Great Pyramid was designed as nothing more than a VERY solid mounting for a very long focus telescope for the deceased King to commune with the heavens, a fact which should upset the pyramid power and alien pyramid construction freaks considerably."
http://www.asnsw.com/universe/alternate/AU9/egyptianoptics.asp