ancient aliens, this shits mainey!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Good looks on that... I'ma read that in a sec... but here's somethin' I thought you might want to check out in the process... I should of just brought this up in the beginning... haha...

These are two pictures from Sumerian glyphs... maybe the oldest human writing... In the first picture you see the planets revolving around the sun... something they wouldn't of known back then, and you can't see with just your eyes...
That picture is one of the things that sparked my interest in the stuff. There is 12 bodies in that picture. The sun, moon, and 10 planets. Plus the giant depicted is like the Nephilim of the Old Testament and Dead Sea Scrolls.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That first picture you posted has only been used by Zachary Sitchin a fraudulent scholar who writes books using false assumptions and misinformation to prove believe in aliens. Here is a paper that refutes his entire work in regards to that picture: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/VA243seal.pdf (I know it's from a biased website but the paper was written by a reputable person who has no connections to the said website).

There is also evidence that the Sumerian's believed the earth was flat, doesn't really go with the whole Sitchin argument now does it?

And what's with the other glyph? Are we to believe those shapes are UFOs? Why do some of them look like they came from a B-Movie. We'll see shapes and recognizable patterns all the time because that is how we have evolved as humans. But couldn't those have other meanings?

Dec 26, 2004
I agree wit Mac Jesus. I hate shit when Europeans 'believe' Native Peoples had some 'other' advance technology help thinkin they have no knowledege themselves, You would learn alot besides conquering others.
I would have an open mind that there was somekind of contact between man an alien.

Jun 5, 2004
I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS,

BUT I DID THINK MY LIL BRO'S DAD USED TO BE CRAZY, HE USED TO LIVE IN CALISTOGA... HE WOULD BE ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT GOD, AND SHIT LIKE SOME TWEEK SHIT, BUT HE DIDNT EVEN DO DRUGS.

ONE DAY HE HAD A TELESCOPE SET UP IN HIS BACK YARD. HE WAS LIKE "COME LOOK AT THE SIDE OF THE HILLS UP THERE, YOU CAN SEE JESUS" IM LIKE WOOOOOW DUDE U ARE REALLY TRIPPIN

BUT I LOOKED IN THE TELESCOPE, AND THE TREES ON THE SIDE OF THE HILL REALLY MADE OUT JESUS'S FACE. AND NOT JUST MAYBE IT COULD MAKE OUT A DUDE WITH A BEARD, IT SERIOUSLY LOOKED LIKE JESUS, I PUT THAT SHIT ON MY MOM. I WAS LIKE 13, COMEPLETLY SOBER, I KICKED THE LEGS ON THE TELESCOPE JUST TO BE SURE, RE-ADJUSTED THAT SHIT, AND IT WAS THE SAME.

THAT SHIT STILL TRIPS ME OUT TO THIS DAY, HELLA BAD. CUZ EVEN MY MOM STILL THINKS THIS DUDE IS CRAZY, BUT HE SEEN THAT SHIT AND HE SHOWED ME, AND I THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY TOO, BUT AFTER SEEIN THAT SHIT... IDK

HIS HOUSE WAS BUILT ON A INDIAN BURIAL GROUND TOO. HE GOT IT FOR CHEAP. WE USED TO GO OUT THERE IN THE BACKYARD AND FIND HELLA INDIAN ARROWHEADS, OF OBCIDEAN. EVEN SOME OLD KNIFES MADE OF OBCIDEAN, HAD GROOVES FOR THE HANDS N SHIT. HE CARVES SHIT HELLA GOOD SO EVEN WHEN I WAS HELLA YOUNG I THOUGHT ALL THAT SHIT WAS FAKE, UNTIL I SAW HIM SELL THAT SHIT TO A SHOP AND GOT HELLA MONEY.

HONESTLY I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE, BECAUSE IT DOSENT EVEN EXIST. BUT THE PAST IS HERE FOREVER

Jan 31, 2008
well to be fair, History channel has always had a major focus on UFO's / end times / prophecies and topics of that sort.
maybe on prophecies once in a while that included end times, but i know that not too many years back, it was about history.
now they got the whole doom music in the background recalling UFO encounters. Shits totally different now.

I think in general, alot of people get caught up in the 2012 thing and how close that "catastrophe" supposedly is, so there's more stories about anything out of the ordinary happening in general ('oooh, see?! 2012, it's starting right now!'). We're a paranoid society. The media feeds on that, and usually doesn't hesitate to air stories of the bizarre (Norway spiral, local UFO's, fireballs, etc).
exactly. But thats just another level up in their realizing of their new "truths" as still being wrong

But in the end, I think it's just an overall higher awareness of what's going on globally, combined with the fact that as humans we're conditioned to be fascinated by stuff like this.
i agree.

May 31, 2007
BUT I LOOKED IN THE TELESCOPE, AND THE TREES ON THE SIDE OF THE HILL REALLY MADE OUT JESUS'S FACE.
You do realize that pretty much the only imagery we have of Jesus is what people believe he looked like and peoples depictions of him. But if it looked anything like what people believe this fictional character (in my opinion) looked like......it must have been a rad beard

Apr 23, 2010
Stephen Hawking warns alien contact would be humanity's end

Renowned theoretical physicist Professor Stephen Hawking (A Brief History of the Universe) has lent his support to the possible existence of intelligent life in the universe after saying that aliens are almost certainly ‘out there’ and humanity would be well advised to avoid contact with them.

“If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans,” he warned.

Professor Hawking offered his observations regarding the existence – and even possible threat – of extraterrestrials during the filming of a new science documentary series for The Discovery Channel.

According to Prof. Hawking, it’s highly unlikely we’re the only form of intelligent life, not least because the universe has some 100 billion galaxies, each holding hundreds of millions of stars and billions of orbiting planetary bodies.

“To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational,” he explained. “The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like.”

While the good professor claims most life out in the cosmos is probably microbial, he notes that human contact with any form of evolved and intelligent alien life could spell humanity’s doom.

“We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn’t want to meet,” he said with regard to the Earth being targeted as little more than a bountiful resource to be consumed and discarded.

“I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet,” he continued. “Such advanced aliens would perhaps become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise whatever planets they can reach.”

Other notable scientific minds that believe in the close proximity of alien life include Professor Brian Cox, who, in his recent Wonders of the Solar System documentary series for the BBC, said Jupiter’s moon Europa and Saturn’s moon Titan could provide ideal conditions.

http://www.thetechherald.com/articl...g-warns-alien-contact-would-be-humanity-s-end

Jan 9, 2009
“If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn’t turn out very well for the Native Americans,” he warned.

lol word .. .were so primative.aint no transporting, no spaceships, no hoverboards, no fuckin ray guns. aliens would look at us like rodents and want to kill all of us.