ancient aliens, this shits mainey!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I WAS READING ABOUT THIS A LITTLE WHILE AGO....SHITS DEEP

THE SUMERIAN TABLETS TELL THE FIRT STORY ABOUT MAN AND ITS WHAT MOST ALL RELIGIONS TOOK TWISTED AND MADE THERE OWN.

A good read would be "The Epic of Gilgamesh"... for those who haven't took the time to read that... very interesting story for early man...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't claim to know anything for sure, because in this world you honestly can't. I think everything and anything is possible, but I also know the bible is very multi layered, so anyone claiming to know the definitive interpretation is suspect to say the least in my eyes. Damn, they mentioned some of sitchins work in the show tho? Has he ever been mentioned on tv before?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Yeah I know what you mean. I don't claim to know anything for sure, because in this world you honestly can't. I think everything and anything is possible, but I also know the bible is very multi layered, so anyone claiming to know the definitive interpretation is suspect to say the least in my eyes. Damn, they mentioned some of sitchins work in the show tho? Has he ever been mentioned on tv before?

I believe he has been on the History Channel, if I'm not mistaken... when I used to watch tv... I was either locked on History, or A&E... and like I said, it might of been awhile ago, but I'm sure he was featured on some sort of program... It might of even been on PBS...

Jan 31, 2008
this isn't star trek, if they have teh tech to move around the universe they are beyond a primitive war mind state on many levels.

we could be an experiment of how they evolved for all we know
cs

whats that i was talking about a social evolution being needed before any civilization can become technologically advanced enough, because without the maturity/social evolution , our own technology will kill us before we ever live on the moon/mars, let alone travel through our own solar system.

Jan 31, 2008
It's funny how with all these millenarian groups the date's always get pushed back.
yes, i dont give a shit about billy meier , im just saying the fact of the existence of "benevolent" beings whether through his logic, or my logic, it dont matter.

check the new video i posted in the GOM, because the focus on aliens and ufos is reaching a breaking point where i can tell shit will "drop" soon.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I WAS READING ABOUT THIS A LITTLE WHILE AGO....SHITS DEEP

THE SUMERIAN TABLETS TELL THE FIRT STORY ABOUT MAN AND ITS WHAT MOST ALL RELIGIONS TOOK TWISTED AND MADE THERE OWN.

It's fascinating shit. I don't believe all of it, but the Vatican acknowledging that aliens could exist and it didn't contradict the Christian belief in God sparked my interest in it. If anything, it reinforces my beliefs by matching up with events in the Bible. I think the Anunnaki are the giants/Nephilim of the Old Testament and Dead Sea Scrolls. The Book of Enoch goes into detail about the sons of God breeding with the daughters of men.