ancient aliens, this shits mainey!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
THATS THA MOST VAUGE SHIT

U SOUND LIKE A DUDE ON A BIKE AT THE LIQ... HEY CAN I GET SOME CHANGE? CAN I GET A SMOKE? CAN I GET A DRANK OF THAT DRANK? CAN I GET A ANCIENT ALIEN?

... LIKE NIGGA WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY????

Jun 9, 2007
I know Bill Birnes, one of the people interviewed on the show. Good guy, used to be the lead investigator on the UFO Hunters show on History before it was canceled.

If you wanna see some alien shit that'll really blow your mind while ripped, watch Capturing The Light - The Dorothy Izatt story. She's captured over 30,000 feet of footage of UFO's spanning the past 30+ years of her life.

Ancient Aliens is good shit too tho, definitely eye opening.

Jun 9, 2007
no conspiring here but why do you guys think they keep focusing on UFO stories and End of times more and more ?
well to be fair, History channel has always had a major focus on UFO's / end times / prophecies and topics of that sort.

I think in general, alot of people get caught up in the 2012 thing and how close that "catastrophe" supposedly is, so there's more stories about anything out of the ordinary happening in general ('oooh, see?! 2012, it's starting right now!'). We're a paranoid society. The media feeds on that, and usually doesn't hesitate to air stories of the bizarre (Norway spiral, local UFO's, fireballs, etc).

But in the end, I think it's just an overall higher awareness of what's going on globally, combined with the fact that as humans we're conditioned to be fascinated by stuff like this.

Jun 9, 2007
Penn And Teller Bullshit. Watch that for some reality on these so called real shows.
I'm a huge Penn & Teller fan and watch Bullshit religiously, and I still believe in the paranormal (ghosts, UFO's, etc). Why? Because I've personally experienced it many times.

also, I don't remember a specific episode where they called UFO's bullshit... maybe I'm wrong?

either way, they usually just go after the quackjobs and scam artists anyway..

Jul 9, 2007
Season 1 episode 1 talking to the dead? Season 1 episode 3 Alien abductions? Season 3 Episode 10 Ghostbusters? Yeah they go after wack jobs because that's the only people that belive in that type of shit. And they use facts to prove that they are wrong. They do it from both sides non biased to show it's all bullshit. That where the get the name.