All Gas v2.0 Arson has no chill edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
All I gota say on this one is that karma is for real .. What goes around comes around .. I never had a personal problem wit arson, but this is the same guy who was adamantly clowning one of my family members for bein gay. When every1 was on their typical roast shit, he was always the one to go the extra mile.

Dec 4, 2006
It actually wasnt cheeto's...it was gimmefreemusic's.
Well shout out to gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic .. But cheeto @cheeto gets props for having me laugh hard at the funny shit he posted..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @Gas One popping out of nowhere within like 7 minutes to laugh at Arson though

He's probably been in that thread each and everyday as a guest watching that shit
nah, theres enough people watching this thread that i got notifications about what was going on pretty much everyday. never seen a thread get that huge. its the beginning of the month i got rent to pay and bills to deal with. just comin through as i usually do every few days. bout to smoke and chill for a few been runnin around all mornin g but good looks

moderators dont fight n shit that would be a bad look for siccness as a whole

its all about having fun bro, as long as the siccness likes it i love it

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
All I gota say on this one is that karma is for real .. What goes around comes around .. I never had a personal problem wit arson, but this is the same guy who was adamantly clowning one of my family members for bein gay. When every1 was on their typical roast shit, he was always the one to go the extra mile.
Never mind your family member being gay. That shit was uncalled for. If anybody's gonna drag him outta the closet, it's gonna be me.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
nah, theres enough people watching this thread that i got notifications about what was going on pretty much everyday. never seen a thread get that huge. its the beginning of the month i got rent to pay and bills to deal with. just comin through as i usually do every few days. bout to smoke and chill for a few been runnin around all mornin g but good looks

moderators dont fight n shit that would be a bad look for siccness as a whole

its all about having fun bro, as long as the siccness likes it i love it
Of the countless years you've posted, all the bullshitting you did, you never saw a bigger post?