All Gas v2.0 Arson has no chill edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Of the countless years you've posted, all the bullshitting you did, you never saw a bigger post?

honestly, outside of vital threads, I don't think I've ever seen a thread reach that many views and pages together. even exposals die around 14 pages or so.

as a moderator I want ppl to have fun here. even if it's at my expense, I think there's a huge difference between fighting about yourself and letting ppl do they thing.

shit got out of hand, it got too personal, when we were supposed to laugh. but yeah, I don't think I ever seen a regular thread get that big.

what would I look like being a moderator and losing my cool you feel me? that's for other ppl. not the cats that take part in running the shit

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Most people were posting back to back like 3-7 times though lol

And most views nowadays are from Web-Crawling bots. Like you really think there's 3 members viewing and 67 guests and shit at 3am?

I see it all the time because sometimes I'm literally the only person logged on siccness like on Saturday or Sunday at 3-5 AM, it'll say "1 member 220 guests" or some shit. No new posts for like 6 hours at a time except me talking to myself

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
honestly, outside of vital threads, I don't think I've ever seen a thread reach that many views and pages together. even exposals die around 14 pages or so.

as a moderator I want ppl to have fun here. even if it's at my expense, I think there's a huge difference between fighting about yourself and letting ppl do they thing.

shit got out of hand, it got too personal, when we were supposed to laugh. but yeah, I don't think I ever seen a regular thread get that big.

what would I look like being a moderator and losing my cool you feel me? that's for other ppl. not the cats that take part in running the shit
nigga shut yo hoe ass up u the one that locked the other thread and edited all my posts cuz we was clowning on yo bum ass lol fuck outa here tryna sound all humble cuz the attention shifted from u

u still spit in a babies face, bragged about busting nuts on babies faces, killed ur grammas dog etc etc etc

square ass nigga

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
gas what if there was an emergency ? god forbid something happen to u or ur girl how would u pay? i mean u can't even buy a ps4 man wtf

i spent a few racks on vet bills that really fucked me but luckily i have an emergency fund because I might be fat but I'm not retarded

what would u do if ur jetta broke down tomorrow? would u just leave it stalled on ur block and possibly get it towed because u don't have money to fix it? or would ur mom(she co signed) help u out?

lol at huge drug lord can't buy ps4
nigga shut yo hoe ass up u the one that locked the other thread and edited all my posts cuz we was clowning on yo bum ass lol fuck outa here tryna sound all humble cuz the attention shifted from u

u still spit in a babies face, bragged about busting nuts on babies faces, killed ur grammas dog etc etc etc

square ass nigga
The attention is not back on Gas One! I like this website..
I like it!!!

aha haa ha haaaaaaaaaaa
ha ah ahaaaaaaaaaaa

He's proud now cuz a thread about him hit over 60 pages. That's how fucking delusional he is. He really thinks he's got pull and clout around here.
That's right!
what a joke ! and I thought my jokes were bad.....
Yeah he is proud of getting the worst roast in siccness History..

he still won't admit he talked to her on the phone was was shy...
lol but i know the truth
aha ha ahj haaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaaa