All Gas v2.0 Arson has no chill edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I am the Joker!
DaLuvlyMel said you had a deep voice and where shy on the phone.
Funny how you won't admit the truth. Yet you tried talking all this shit about her..
but you know you talked to her on the phone so yeah.

also get what ? get back

ha aha aha haaaaaaaaaaa

agha ahhaaaaaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh you'll get me all right.. I can imagine you plotting like the witch from Wizard of Oz :
"I'll get you my pretty! " lol
When did u and daluvelymel talk on the phone and how did that come abt? I remembrr there was some weird video of hers but only kinda remembrr it.

When did u and daluvelymel talk on the phone and how did that come abt? I remembrr there was some weird video of hers but only kinda remembrr it.
i used to talk to her. I know a lot of secrets about some people here because of that.
But i will never talk.
I just said the Gas one thing because I thought it was the right time to being it up...
but he will never admit it. but i know it happened.. his voice on the video was
just like she described.. ha aha ah ahaaaaaaaaaaaa

haa ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
it came about cuz he was raised by a bitch that didn't teach him to be a man

I just cant see it or justify it you feel me.....Even when I watch them fight videos when someone spits in someones face I feel like thats some sukka shit.....UNLESS......the dude put hands on yo daughter, mom.....then a beatdown with a loogie in the face would be sufficient.

she hella mad cuz she got home and aint nomore hot pockets left and the sink is full of dishes
he been home all day watching bootleg movies and not doing shit this nigga need some everest college or some ITT
That's why he got off the net with the quickness she is probably yelling his ear off right now!
ha aha hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ha ah haaaaaaaaaa

yeah he needs some Western Career College in his life lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
you weird for following me in the first place
I'd consider that dick riding, personally

and there's better shit to worry bout then worrying bout me.

niggas dyin by cops hella shit happenin in real life you worried bout my tweets lmao

I know I ain't followin nothin yo fat ass say my nigga

cut the bullshit and get off my dick
shit is gettin real odd imo
Gas you follow me on Instagram and Twitter. You added me. I now have a dickrider. I'm internet famous.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Oohhh so the baby spitting was just "trolling". Same as Nasa, exotic drug lord, super karate master. NOW THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT. YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS FALSE AND TROLLING FAGGOT
That shit is ain't even cool to "troll" about. What the fuck is wrong with that man thinkin saying that kind of stuff is fun?

Oohhh so the baby spitting was just "trolling". Same as Nasa, exotic drug lord, super karate master. NOW THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT. YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE IS FALSE AND TROLLING FAGGOT
Yeah that backfired on him now! So yes his whole life is one big troll! ha ha aha haaaaaaaaa
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The truth is he buys drugs on credit is a scam artists, and sleeps on people's couches. But no he really does was a NASA equation master lol.. karate master.. lol
Lean is one hell of a drug lol

ha ha ah haaaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaa