All Gas v2.0 Arson has no chill edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I'm sorry for making troll accounts.. i must've been really bored that day to make a new g mail just to sign up, and wait for an account..

Respawn you are boring...
i am tonight's entertainment !

aha aha ah haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa

anyways... this thread is about Gas One..
but yeah it;s only fair All the trolls get outed..
if i did.. ha aha ah haaa

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I'm sorry for making troll accounts.. i must've been really bored that day to make a new g mail just to sign up, and wait for an account..

Respawn you are boring...
i am tonight's entertainment !

aha aha ah haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa

anyways... this thread is about Gas One..
but yeah it;s only fair All the trolls get outed..
if i did.. ha aha ah haaa
Shut the fuck up retard

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LONG POST DONT READ UNLESS YOU ARE THAT BORED..

niggas change on siccness posters like the wind blows..
one day everyone propping and lettin bruh play pied piper to your responses..next day some shit come out about dude and y'all be washing your hands and turnin on dude..

niggas hated berner like fuck now them same niggas jock him..

I don't know what made arson have a nuclear breakdown but it was funny everyone was on his lil team until it became obvious he was lying about everything under the sun and doin some suspect shit , then showed that he's mainey enough to diss someone's kid? that was deep. so, then everyone turned on him.

but why not just not be two faced? y'all fuck wit someone then jump and pull a "you're this you're that" whatever happened to being real? like if you fuck w someone.. fuck with them. who respects a person who changes up that fast?

it's entertainment. don't let emotions get to you. to the point where you Internet thuggin.
now on my behalf, say what you want. a fake picture of my girl don't bother me, all that other shit that ain't on point , big deal. a picture of me at 26 when I'm 37? not trippin I'm sippin. but two things I thought was lame: 1) sittin around all day reading my posts. it's like, nigga I made the posts ! lmao. I know what attention or replies they were gonna get when I made em. two: fake IZg accounts, fake Twitter accounts, fake troll accounts.. kinda mental if you ask me.

for the sake of y'all virtual entertainment, either you believe certain things in posts or you dont believe certain things. when I'm fuckin around y'all believe that. the whole spit on a baby thing. at the time I was thinking ".watch how gullible someone's gonna be and wanna argue over fucking nothing"..like I'm killin dogs yet I just brought a stray pit bull into my house that a neighbor left for dead. if you follow me on IG you know that. sleepin right next to me.
y'all gon believe the troll shit but not believe I worked for a subcontractor of NASA? so we just pickin snd choosin?

so I been here ten years. made a lot of friends, made a lot of money through biz w siccness posters, hit close to a million hits on all gas no brakes. hella props on my posts, hella profile views. met a lot of ppl only smiles in my face. cuz Ima cool ass nigga. in San Diego, every rapper knows me. .not many enemies but some ppl gon build up envy after time on siccness and that's cool.

lastly bruh let me say this. I'm over negativity. I'm not gonna be drawninto it online. there's real life shit that needs my negativity or beef. funny that while black ppl are dying at such a alarming rate we as a gangster rap website can't use our voices for that instead of worrying about little old me.there's so much shit going on w black men dying by the hands of the police I think I need to spend my time doing something more positive then gibber gabbin back and forth. I thought it was dope that in my name, I got 60,000 hits on a thread and 70 pages. that's an accomplishment and I could sit back and let y'all do it. so I appreciate that in all honestly.

in closing tho. the bottom feeders on siccness..lots of y'all live with your parents. have little to no responsibilities. don't get much pussy. that's why you got all day to sit here and post. the ones that do have responsibilities, are actin like adults. I got car *payments* (plural) rent, 6-8 different bills a month outside of that,people rely on me daily for their wellness, while trying not to end up in jail. life is real. so exscuse me if I'm not sittin around here fightin, but to keep all these things I got from 600 miles away from my hometown takes work.

and I know the whole tl:dr treatment but since I can only post so often I gotta kinda knock out the whole womp. believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. since I moderate, I'm sayin. keep it real. you ain't gotta lie to kick it. and leave the dry snitching out of here. all I know is no one else can have a thread bout them reach that level. so props on that.

the real niggas gon fuck w me and the sheep gon sheep. no worries. but I did find it crazy y'all spent that much time in your life worrying about me like I matter. I couldn't IMAGINE caring abt someone who wasn't paying me longer than 24 hours.

so shout out to the real ones I fuck w y'all. anyone w feelings, dunno what to tell you. Ima still post and all that. but I'm not gonna be in siccness all day waiting for responses so y'all hold that down. thanks for the support and the love , the hate too. but yeah this pit is hella sweet man Ima go take her for a walk. got a dog as a added responsibility now.

I'll holla in a while read it or not but I can't be postin after every post at me that's nerdy. had to show up tho say wsup .. peace

and stay safe.. also I can see ip's dummy I moderate. ta whomever ain't me can be seen by ip.. all that other shit.. weird.. but just had to say a few thangs. I'll be around in a few money's the motive tho

should be a sicc BBQ at pittsburg marina I'll make the flyer. Prizes! pizza! lobster for the rich! bring your own beer! keep the violence at home! would be fun.

let's have fun here! don't get too serious! and worry bout your life mane super important to do that.

-gas, back at it again w the long post.

if you got a question take it up on Twitter or ig. good looks and thanks for the attention even tho I ain't pay much attention to begin w.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2010
a picture of me at 26 when I'm 37? not trippin I'm sippin.
The pics of you were from the freestyle video. According the the youtube description, it was uploaded in 2010. Not 11 years ago.

two: fake IZg accounts, fake Twitter accounts, fake troll accounts.. kinda mental if you ask me.
what fake accounts?

when I'm fuckin around y'all believe that. the whole spit on a baby thing. at the time I was thinking ".watch how gullible someone's gonna be and wanna argue over fucking nothing"..
You admitted it a second time in the same thread. 6 years later.

I thought it was dope that in my name, I got 60,000 hits on a thread and 70 pages. that's an accomplishment and I could sit back and let y'all do it. so I appreciate that in all honestly.
lol.

Apr 5, 2016
lolol ok...

First off the page count and views on that thread are solely bcuz someone (coulda been anyone) was getting roasted. People love drama. Same reason reality tv exists.

Your tripping if you think your anyone special, in real life or on the internet.

yeah a decade ago, you got more props on here, but thats bcuz this site was way more active; and the fact you posted so frequently plus your posts were actually witty and not long drug addict drag.

so NOW your tryna say all the twisted shit you snitched on yourself about before was trolling????
LOL hell nah FOH...

Apr 5, 2016
This is true as fuck tho.

Berners fan base is middle-class kids with little to no ties to actual street shit; who can feel validated listening to songs about growing and smoking weed.

If you own any Cookies Brand ANYTHING you should kill yourself.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I don't know what made arson have a nuclear breakdown but it was funny everyone was on his lil team until it became obvious he was lying about everything under the sun and doin some suspect shit , then showed that he's mainey enough to diss someone's kid? that was deep. so, then everyone turned on him.
I don't know if everyone was on his team. My interactions with him was a post here or there, a prop here or there and nothing more. Now if we, as a site, are going to draw the lines when it comes to really personal attacks where is the line? Arson, IMHO, did what he did because his "friends" didn't have his back in some private exchange where he was sigged on. So it's not OK for Arson to go after the person who was talking behind his back, and their offspring, but it's perfectly fine to post pics of a person's mom, sister and brother, contact them and photo shop them to death? And I'm not saying people who did that were wrong, I'm simply asking about balance.

And arson was suspect. Dfresh had no motive to make what he posted. Also, no one is going to photoshop a fuckin conversation like that. Pics get shopped all the time but to photoshop? Either it takes a wicked muthafucka to lie on you like that or you really said/did what you were accused of. But still, I don't think arson should have been banned.

But back to you, you had niggas in that thread getting at you about shit that had nothing to do with trolling, entertainment, etc. Did you ever address it? And I'm asking if you addressed it because you took a bit of time with this post but several cats in that thread had real issues with you and one wants your dome (according to what he posted.)

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
LONG POST DONT READ UNLESS YOU ARE THAT BORED..

niggas change on siccness posters like the wind blows..
one day everyone propping and lettin bruh play pied piper to your responses..next day some shit come out about dude and y'all be washing your hands and turnin on dude..

but why not just not be two faced? y'all fuck wit someone then jump and pull a "you're this you're that" whatever happened to being real? like if you fuck w someone.. fuck with them. who respects a person who changes up that fast?

it's entertainment. don't let emotions get to you. to the point where you Internet thuggin.
now on my behalf, say what you want. a fake picture of my girl don't bother me, all that other shit that ain't on point , big deal. a picture of me at 26 when I'm 37? not trippin I'm sippin. but two things I thought was lame: 1) sittin around all day reading my posts. it's like, nigga I made the posts ! lmao. I know what attention or replies they were gonna get when I made em. two: fake IZg accounts, fake Twitter accounts, fake troll accounts.. kinda mental if you ask me.

for the sake of y'all virtual entertainment, either you believe certain things in posts or you dont believe certain things. when I'm fuckin around y'all believe that. the whole spit on a baby thing. at the time I was thinking ".watch how gullible someone's gonna be and wanna argue over fucking nothing"..like I'm killin dogs yet I just brought a stray pit bull into my house that a neighbor left for dead. if you follow me on IG you know that. sleepin right next to me.
y'all gon believe the troll shit but not believe I worked for a subcontractor of NASA? so we just pickin snd choosin?

so I been here ten years. made a lot of friends, made a lot of money through biz w siccness posters, hit close to a million hits on all gas no brakes. hella props on my posts, hella profile views. met a lot of ppl only smiles in my face. cuz Ima cool ass nigga. in San Diego, every rapper knows me. .not many enemies but some ppl gon build up envy after time on siccness and that's cool.

lastly bruh let me say this. I'm over negativity. I'm not gonna be drawninto it online. there's real life shit that needs my negativity or beef. funny that while black ppl are dying at such a alarming rate we as a gangster rap website can't use our voices for that instead of worrying about little old me.there's so much shit going on w black men dying by the hands of the police I think I need to spend my time doing something more positive then gibber gabbin back and forth. I thought it was dope that in my name, I got 60,000 hits on a thread and 70 pages. that's an accomplishment and I could sit back and let y'all do it. so I appreciate that in all honestly.

in closing tho. the bottom feeders on siccness..lots of y'all live with your parents. have little to no responsibilities. don't get much pussy. that's why you got all day to sit here and post. the ones that do have responsibilities, are actin like adults. I got car *payments* (plural) rent, 6-8 different bills a month outside of that,people rely on me daily for their wellness, while trying not to end up in jail. life is real. so exscuse me if I'm not sittin around here fightin, but to keep all these things I got from 600 miles away from my hometown takes work.

and I know the whole tl:dr treatment but since I can only post so often I gotta kinda knock out the whole womp. believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. since I moderate, I'm sayin. keep it real. you ain't gotta lie to kick it. and leave the dry snitching out of here. all I know is no one else can have a thread bout them reach that level. so props on that.

the real niggas gon fuck w me and the sheep gon sheep. no worries. but I did find it crazy y'all spent that much time in your life worrying about me like I matter. I couldn't IMAGINE caring abt someone who wasn't paying me longer than 24 hours.

so shout out to the real ones I fuck w y'all. anyone w feelings, dunno what to tell you. Ima still post and all that. but I'm not gonna be in siccness all day waiting for responses so y'all hold that down. thanks for the support and the love , the hate too. but yeah this pit is hella sweet man Ima go take her for a walk. got a dog as a added responsibility now.

I'll holla in a while read it or not but I can't be postin after every post at me that's nerdy. had to show up tho say wsup .. peace

and stay safe.. also I can see ip's dummy I moderate. ta whomever ain't me can be seen by ip.. all that other shit.. weird.. but just had to say a few thangs. I'll be around in a few money's the motive tho

should be a sicc BBQ at pittsburg marina I'll make the flyer. Prizes! pizza! lobster for the rich! bring your own beer! keep the violence at home! would be fun.

let's have fun here! don't get too serious! and worry bout your life mane super important to do that.

-gas, back at it again w the long post.

if you got a question take it up on Twitter or ig. good looks and thanks for the attention even tho I ain't pay much attention to begin w.
Well for one, I always liked Berner, I wish him success. When people draw his album covers with dildos, it's all for the roast, it's not personal. Making Bernerless albums (on his own album LOL) is part of the roast too.

Feb 19, 2015
I don't know if everyone was on his team. My interactions with him was a post here or there, a prop here or there and nothing more. Now if we, as a site, are going to draw the lines when it comes to really personal attacks where is the line? Arson, IMHO, did what he did because his "friends" didn't have his back in some private exchange where he was sigged on. So it's not OK for Arson to go after the person who was talking behind his back, and their offspring, but it's perfectly fine to post pics of a person's mom, sister and brother, contact them and photo shop them to death? And I'm not saying people who did that were wrong, I'm simply asking about balance.

And arson was suspect. Dfresh had no motive to make what he posted. Also, no one is going to photoshop a fuckin conversation like that. Pics get shopped all the time but to photoshop? Either it takes a wicked muthafucka to lie on you like that or you really said/did what you were accused of. But still, I don't think arson should have been banned.

But back to you, you had niggas in that thread getting at you about shit that had nothing to do with trolling, entertainment, etc. Did you ever address it? And I'm asking if you addressed it because you took a bit of time with this post but several cats in that thread had real issues with you and one wants your dome (according to what he posted.)

exactly……95% of this site is runnin round wit a sheep mentality. whatever way the tide is goin, thats how they guna roll. it's not jus this site either, it's humans in general. even gas is a victim of it, because he was the same exact way a couple years back when people started postin personal info on family members n what not….bein a mod, he was responsible for puttin a stop to the sorta fuccery that was spillin outside of this site, and instead of doin whats right he went along wit the tide…..so like i said before, karma is foreal. at the end of the day, every1 gets what they deserve. i know a thing or two about trollin for reactions, but when its all said and done, that dont define who we are. sometimes people say or do stupid shit in the heat of the moment, that dont mean that theyre a stupid person in general….just like gas sayin he spit on babies faces doesnt define who he is. what defines who u are is whether you keep it real and stand on your own two or fake the funk and follow the herd to fit in……on this forum, more people fall under the latter. but when its all said and done, every1 guna get to where they goin, whether they lost now or not. it's just a matter of when, not if.